Code 50 fast clicking and humming sound.

votes

Hi All,

I'm getting a fast clicking and humming sound comming through the speaker as I let chords/notes fade out. Tried different leads and guitars but still happening. Fimware is up to date. Doesn't happen when the chord/note is struck...only when you hold the chord/note to fade out.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Don

asked 15 Dec 2022 at 08:29 PM

Don Danella
Answers: 2

votes

Does this phenomenon only occur with one preset? What happens when you turn all sections off?

edited 15 Dec 2022 at 09:05 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

answered 15 Dec 2022 at 09:03 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)
Thanks for the reply.
Happens on all presets, just the tone of the clicking changes. Still there when all sections are turned off.
- Don Danella 15 Dec 2022 at 10:22 PM

votes

Problem sovled. Interference was comming from the wireless router in the adjacent room. Router was directly behind the amp on the otherside of the wall. Router moved, interference gone. 

answered 16 Dec 2022 at 07:01 AM

Don Danella
Thanks for the info. My router sits on the same desk with my CODE 25 and I've never had any problems... :-) - Jacek Klimkiewicz 16 Dec 2022 at 07:37 AM
This occurs with all default settings, albeit the clicking sound may be adjusted. All the way through turning off the lights, it doesn't go away. ? ? - smoothwin liecrassbound 10 Jan 2023 at 03:37 AM
Loading - please wait...