CODE 50 Speaker still keeps cutting off while playing

votes

I've bought a Marshall CODE 50 here in Brazil a few months ago, and now I'm having a known problem with the speakers according to the Marshall forum.
Then, my speakers just cut off while I'm playing, which is a very SERIOUS PROBLEM.
I would like to know how I can have some support in this case, because for me this is a manufacturing problem.

edited 15 Jan 2023 at 06:30 PM

Arilson Jr (5)

asked 15 Jan 2023 at 06:30 PM

Arilson Jr (5)
I have a same problem, exact same situation.
I thought the software needs an update. After I updated it last month, I thought everything will be fine. And it was for like a week or so, then again started crashing at random.
- Matas Motiejauskas 27 Jan 2023 at 10:39 AM
Hi Matas! Yes, I thought too initially that the problem is with the firmware, but not! I was answered by contactus@marshall.com and they recommended I contact my dealer. Now my dealer is sending me a new CODE 50, but I still don't know if the same problem will happen again. - Arilson Jr 27 Jan 2023 at 11:14 AM
I have the same problem and the display is getting dim now. I analyzed that it depends on the electrical network. Has anyone fixed this yet? - Wiliam Vigano 06 Feb 2023 at 01:54 PM
Hi, Arilson!
I'm having same problem, and no one from Marshell answered my e-mails
Does the problem persists with the new Code 50?
- Edson Richter 21 Feb 2023 at 04:33 PM
Hi, Edson! I was in contact with my dealer and he sent me other CODE 50. Until now, the problem not happen. But I would appreciate whether someone from Marshall could interact with us here. - Arilson Jr 21 Feb 2023 at 05:54 PM
I'm contacting two distributors here in Brazil, but so far, no one answered. Marshal is a great brand, in my opinion too great to not answer here, as you said.
My hope is getting a solution soon.
- Edson Richter 21 Feb 2023 at 06:28 PM
Be free to contact me in arilsonjr@outlook.com - Arilson Jr 21 Feb 2023 at 07:23 PM
Another person with a CODE 50 that cut out when playing live. I doubt they tested this amp on a stage with a crowd of people using phones and the guitarist moving more than 2 feet from the amp. I with it was possible to just turn off BT pairing. - Lawrence Roux 08 Sep 2023 at 06:20 PM
I've just gave up.
Returned the Code 50 to the store, and bought a Fender Champion 50XL one.
It just works as expected, and it's even louder than Marshall Code 50 - and doesn't have a bluetooth connection for troubles.
For small ambient/gigs, works as is, and for larger I just put my ATM microfone and send signal to the PA.
- Edson Richter 08 Sep 2023 at 07:51 PM
Answers: 1

vote

Well, after months without any answer, the solution came: I've returned the Code 50 to the store, and bought a Fender Champion 50XL.

No problems after that.

Thanks, Marshall, for all the answer above (none!).

answered 08 Sep 2023 at 08:36 PM

Edson Richter (1)
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.