adding/removing effects from preset

votes

I  have a Code 50, so I turn to a particular preset and it includes say, flanger. how do I turn off the flanger and maybe add chorus instead. I know that the MOD section can be turned off. If it is on are the inactive effects simply zeroed out or is there a way to enable and disable each different effect. thanks. It looks like this applies to PRE EX, DEL and REV as well.

A second question is can I use the headphone out into either the guitar input or effect return of a second amp, either tube or SS?

thanks

asked 29 Nov 2017 at 04:21 PM

Charles Chiri
Man, you're really need to read the manual - Denis Moysienko 30 Nov 2017 at 02:56 AM
I don't think you understand what Charles is asking. When using the app and going to the fx tab, you are presented with 4 effects only. I think he is asking how to swap out the flanger and replace it the chorus using the app. To be honest Marshall's documentation is not the best. - Chris Davies 06 Dec 2017 at 07:55 PM
Hello Charles,
On the app you open the FX tab select modulation click on the setting this allows you to select between different effects and swap them out.

Kind Regards
Marshall Support.
- JOANNA GREEN 07 Dec 2017 at 09:11 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your message, please see link below for videos to help with your question.

https://my.marshall.com/support/tutorials

Marshall Support

answered 30 Nov 2017 at 08:59 AM

Loading - please wait...