When my DSL40CR is on too long it starts to buzz and hiss really loud. How can I fix this?

vote

Hello,

I got my DSL40CR brand new in November.  I love how it sounds, but it has an annoying and random issue.  Whenever I've been playing my amp for an extended period, about 30 minutes or so, it starts to hiss and buzz.  It starts quietly at first, but in the next few seconds, it gets louder and louder until it's ear-shatteringly loud.  The only way to fix it is by shutting it off and waiting a few minutes, and then the cycle will repeat in an indeterminate amount of time.  Turning it on standby mode does not fix it; shutting it off then immediately back on also maintains the noise.  The only way is to wait a few minutes.  This problem solely depends on how long the amp is on, as playing or not playing the instrument for the full period will result in the same problem.

What is the issue?  And how could I get it fixed/fix it myself?

edited 17 Feb 2024 at 05:25 AM

Adam Syverson (1)

asked 16 Feb 2024 at 08:29 PM

Adam Syverson (1)
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Adam,

We would suggest this is looked at by and engineer, and would suggest contacting the store it was purchased from who can arrange this for you.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 19 Feb 2024 at 12:12 PM

Loading - please wait...