Volume and balance levels CODE 100H. Rhythm guitar and lead guitar in the same preset. PEDL-91009

votes

Continuing with the topic of balance and volume levels for rhythm guitar and lead guitar in the same song using foot controller PEDL-91009. I understand that the best recommendation is, for example, in the same bank like Bank A1, to have preset 1 for rhythm guitar and preset 2 for the lead guitar solo? It's just very difficult for me to build everything in the same preset with balanced volume levels. I would like to find practical lessons (videos, YouTube) on this topic, examples of building presets with different volumes for the same song. I hope you can suggest a variety of information. I am a guitarist in a live band, and when it's time for the solo, I don't know how to solve the problem. I tried using a booster pedal, but depending on the gain of the amplifier, I can notice that the booster doesn't have any effect. I am very lost on this topic and with controlling the Code 100H in this aspect. Thank for your suggestions and help.

asked 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

xavi Fernández Gaya
Answers: 1

votes

There is nothing like "Bank A1" in the footswitch. It can be Bank A, position 1. You can't save two different presets in the same position. Create new preset which is suitable for rythm guitar and save it in the amp. Then create another preset for solo and again save it to the amp as a different preset, of course. Then assign rythm preset to Bank A, position 1 in your footswitch. Assign your solo preset to Bank A, position 2 in your footswitch.

Using booster BEFORE effect chain when playing with any distortion or OD effects will not change the volume, but will work if you connect it to the effect loop.

answered 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (246)
Loading - please wait...