Software update

votes

Good evening, 

I have just brought a pre-owed Code 50. I have downloaded the App, which told me there was a software update.

Everything I try to update the software  fails and its suggests that Google Chrome needs to give MIDI permission. I am using an android Samsung phone.

I have followed all of the "help" suggestions and I can't do as they suggest. The icons or symbols just aren't there.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you in advance.

asked 13 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Lee Moxham
Hi Lee,

Firmware update can only be done on a PC or Mac not a mobile device.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 14 May 2024 at 08:09 AM
Thank you - Lee Moxham 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM
Answers: 2

votes

I have followed all of the "help" suggestions and I can't do as they suggest.

So either you didn't read the troubleshooting info, or you didn't follow the first step. First of all you have to connect your amp to PC using MINI USB cable. Then run one of the followin browsers:

edited 13 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (246)

answered 13 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (246)
I used Mac and systems stop and freeze, do you know how to reset freeze status? I´ve tried factory reset but it doesn´t work - Ariel Gonzalez 13 Jun 2024 at 03:40 PM

votes

Thank you for the reply.

My Android phone was connected to the Code 50 with a mini USB lead when it would not connect. 

I take your point about connecting it to a PC, I'll try that in the next few days

answered 13 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Lee Moxham
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.