Two examples: preset A1 (arpeggiated rhythm guitar with gain during vocal parts) and another example of preset A2 (lead guitar to increase the volume)

votes

Sorry to bother you again. Could you send me some configuration examples for a rhythm guitar with gain and slightly distorted with chorus, and another example for when it's time for the solo where I can activate that preset and clearly notice the volume increase? It would be example for A1 (rithm guitar) and A2 (solos)??. Where does the change and difference between the internal values of the two presets lie? Based on your example, which will be very helpful, I will be able to configure my settings for my band's songs when playing live, to know which preset is suitable for solos (because the volume is higher) and which preset works for rhythm, arpeggiated, or accompaniment guitar(lower volume). I know it's difficult, but if you send me a small outline, I can experiment with your suggestions. I'll leave you my email in case it's easier for you to connect with me. I would greatly appreciate this help, as I'm finding it impossible to play live with the Code 100 H and be confident in the parts of the song that are rhythm guitar and the parts where there's a solo that should stand out from the rest of the band.

Thanks very much for your usefull help

Xavi

asked 27 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

xavi Fernández Gaya
Answers: 1

votes

If I understand you correctly, I think you could get what you want by working on this preset, using it as "A2" and trying to find "A1" by turning off the distortion by lowering its level or using another pedal and modifying the volume parameter.

my.marshall.com/presets/details/16595765/entre-dos-tierras-heroes-del-silencio-entre-dos-tierras

edited 27 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ignacio González (8)

answered 27 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ignacio González (8)
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.