Marshall DSL40CR - 3rd repair in less than 6 months

votes

I purchased a brand new DSL40CR in late January.  10 days past the 45 day return policy for Guitar Center, the amp completely stopped working.  Took it to my local, authorized warranty repair location and a resistor was replaced.  Amp worked fine for a few days, but the LED's (red/green) would only show red when switching channels and master volumes.  Took it back again, this time the entire circuit board was replaced.  Amp worked for 2 days, then NO LEDs, no audio again.  Looks like the board will need to be replaced again.  Is this a common occurance with this model?  Is there no "lemon law" type policies where the defective product is finally replaced?  This is my very first Marshall amp, and so far the experience has been HORRIBLE.  I have been without an amp longer than it's been home and and usable.  Anyone else having the same issue?  So far I am NOT loving the legendary Marshall amp.

asked 06 Jun 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ricky Carroll
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for reaching out, we are really sorry to hear this, if you would please contact us on servicedesk@marshall.com , we will pass this on to the team to get this sorted for you.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 12 Jun 2024 at 08:31 AM

Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.