Code 50 defect cracking (with video)

votes

Hello. I find out what the body of the combo is cracking and not the speaker itself at a volume of 20% or more. This defect is even on the clean guitar sound (All presets and FX off). However, the sound from the headphone output is great and without any defects. It feels like a badly-assembled hull combo. What to do with this? Have you encountered such problems? I attach a video. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ItBycqPpDgfb10PJdC3haA5w-OeJ1hD0

asked 21 Feb 2018 at 03:27 PM

Petro Senchuk
You should check the speaker again or you can listen to a different piece of music and then try again later Lorsque le test est terminé, vous pouvez télécharger et installer les effets sonores sonidos mp3 - mani ana 11 Dec 2020 at 07:37 AM
Answers: 3

votes

Hi Petro,

Thank you for your message, it sounds like there is a problem with speaker on your unit and would suggest you return the amp to your dealer for a repair or replacement, we havent come across this issue before.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 21 Feb 2018 at 04:20 PM

votes

I am unfortunetly  expierencing the same problem and I find I am coming across it in a few other areas of the presets. I will make my list and return to store to try a floor model and compare. It can also be just a gate adjustment. I have done the factoey preset and it changes nothing. I will tag up later on any resolve.

answered 23 Feb 2018 at 10:36 PM

stephen palmer
Thanks for your comment Stephen, please let us know

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 26 Feb 2018 at 09:17 AM

votes

I am also having the same problem with my Marshall code 50 . It sounds like a blown speaker. I updated firmware. Is there a replace ment speaker. I never crank it up and don't play it that often. Please advise

answered 19 Jan 2019 at 02:46 PM

Kent Longaker
We would recommend contacting the dealer it was purchased through so they can arrange for the unit to be looked at for you.
Kind Regards
Marshall Support
- JOANNA GREEN 21 Jan 2019 at 02:36 PM
Loading - please wait...