Registr Amplifier code 100, Marshall Footswitch, Czech Republic ? Code Software

votes

Hello, I need advice. How and where do I register Amplifier Code 100?  You can register footswitch PEDL 91009, PEDL-10025 GV-2 Guv'nor plus, PEDL-10026 BB2 Bluesbreaker, Headphones MONITOR ?  I live in the Czech Republic, where I bought the goods in e-shop muziker.cz.

Amplifier in combination with PEDL 91009 is really supreme . I have a month and I play all the time, much better than FENDER.

For my use bad Windows software. I'm using CODE Patch Editor, there's a lot of options and there's nothing extra. Is there any other code software? Where I can edit and create new presets, play Backing Tracks. Similar Fender FUSE. I would like to buy it :-)                                                        

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards, Michal :-)

!!!!!!! MARSHALL FOREVER!!!!!!!!

edited 24 Mar 2018 at 05:52 AM

Michal Šušlík

asked 24 Mar 2018 at 05:35 AM

Michal Šušlík
https://marshallcode.tools/ - dave thomas 25 Mar 2018 at 12:22 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Hello Michal,

You can register your amplifier by following the steps on the www.marshall.com website, you can only adjust pre sets from your phone, we do not have any other desk top software avaliable to purchase.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 26 Mar 2018 at 02:35 PM

JOANNA GREEN (643)
https://marshallcode.tools/pc-editor/ - dave thomas 27 Mar 2018 at 01:36 AM
Hi, thanks to PC EDITOR, I'm hearing the error "Error while decoding sysex: Error_Bad_Device_ID". I searched on the Internet for how to fix the bug, tried a lot and did nothing :-( Here is the identification of my amplifier using USBDeview.

Device Type: Unknown
Connected: Yes
Safe to Unplug: Yes
Serial Number: 0000000000
- Michal Šušlík 27 Mar 2018 at 03:07 PM
email them on that site mate.. - dave thomas 28 Mar 2018 at 08:35 AM
Who do I write? On what email '-)? - Michal Šušlík 28 Mar 2018 at 03:59 PM

votes

Hi Michal,

The Marshall tools is not an offical Marshall product, it is thirt party software and not one we support,

Marshall Support

answered 27 Mar 2018 at 03:20 PM

Hi,

This is all I know by some way I'm trying to solve my problem. Thanks for the answers :-).
- Michal Šušlík 27 Mar 2018 at 03:26 PM
Hi Michal, i have the same issue "Error while decoding sysex: Error_Bad_Device_ID" and cannot find any solution on the web.
Did you solve the problem, do you have any tips or recommendation?
Thanks in advance
- Zarko Stojanovski 15 May 2019 at 09:33 PM
Loading - please wait...