cannot download app from google store

votes

Hi there! I recently bought my code25 but when i try to download the app it says that my device is not compatible. I have a samsung galaxy A5. is there any known issue with this particular device? The mobile has all the requirements (latest updates, enough memory etc) and i also followed the steps posted on similar posts. Is there any way that i could get the app to download? Thank you in advance

asked 11 Jun 2018 at 09:32 PM

Apostolos Zafeiroulis
A phone with a octacore processor seems to work great for Android apps. I had the same problem. A galaxy s5 is better than a A5. - Allen Tomas 14 Jun 2018 at 04:19 AM
Thank you Allen. For now i managed to download the app via the link and it works but i'll have it in mind as i see many of the users of galaxy s series mention that everything is running as it should. - Apostolos Zafeiroulis 14 Jun 2018 at 11:33 AM
Answers: 1

vote

Try this solution:

https://my.marshall.com/support/faq/1029/gateway-can't-be-installed-google-play-says-this-app-is-not-compatible-with-your-device

answered 12 Jun 2018 at 05:52 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (235)
Super! It worked! thank you Jacek \m/ - Apostolos Zafeiroulis 12 Jun 2018 at 08:42 PM
Loading - please wait...