Gateway not streaming music via Bluetooth to Code 25

vote

Hi,

when I use the playback function the music selected doesn't play within the app.  The music on my iPhone 6 is on Apple Music and I even tried downloading it onto the phone but that still didn't work.  I wasn't sure if I was missing something.....  Thanks for any help!

Mike

asked 31 Jul 2016 at 02:28 AM

Mike Keeble (1)
Same problem here, I have music that I bought from iTunes and I'm able to play that, but music downloaded with the Apple Music subscription service loads but doesn't play. I tested this on another digital amp and it seemed to work fine, so I guess this can be patched in the furure. - Vlad Neacsu 08 Mar 2017 at 10:34 AM
You can only play music that has been purchased, not downloaded or streamed. - Marshall Amplification 08 Mar 2017 at 10:49 AM
Ugh... This is a pain i stopped buying music and now i cant use the feature are you planning on changing this? - Josie Hutt 11 Dec 2017 at 12:50 AM
Hello Josie,
We will pass your comments onto our develop team and have this looked into.
Kind Regards
Marshall Support
- JOANNA GREEN 11 Dec 2017 at 10:01 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Mike

Thank you for your message, we have passed this to our team.

answered 03 Aug 2016 at 08:51 AM

Chris Robinson (338)

votes

I will post this as an answer, because this works, but it's a workaround. 

What I do to practice with my library using a streaming service (I use Apple music) you simply play the music from your library using the Code like a bluetooth speaker. So after choosing a good tone, you just exit the app and go to your library.

Cheers

answered 14 Mar 2017 at 03:07 PM

Vlad Neacsu
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.