Firmware Update on Code 25 (1,43)

votes

I cannot install the new Firmware on my Code 25.

Amp Display Shows „Ready“

Marshall Firmware Update Utility says:

„the code Firmware is being updated - please wait“

on the bottom it says 

Updating MCU Firmware...

but nothing - nothing happens. No Firmware Update....

anybody having the same problem? Please help!

Best Rgds, Alex

Update:

Got it to work by using Microsoft Edge Browser and the the Firmware Update tool. (Windows 10)

Google Chrome did not work, and update tool in Coogle Chrome also didn't work.

Anyway at the end iI could update and I'm happy now because the Bluetooth Problem is really fixed.

edited 03 Jul 2019 at 08:33 AM

Alexander Fleischmann (14)

asked 01 Jul 2019 at 05:22 PM

Alexander Fleischmann (14)
Answers: 2

votes

Had the same problem. So I disconnected (USB) the amp from my computer (ignored the warning not to do so!), turned the amp off and on again, connected  again (via USB) and started the update-tool again. Computer recognized the amp, I hit the update-button - and here I am with an updated amp! Everything‘s fine and works! 

answered 01 Jul 2019 at 06:53 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)
In my case it ultimately worked by using Microsoft Edge Browser and the the Firmware Update tool.
Google Chrome did not work, and update tool in Coogle Chrome also didn't work.

Anyway at the end it worked and I'm happy now because the Bluetooth Problem is really fixed.
- Alexander Fleischmann 03 Jul 2019 at 08:31 AM

votes

I've been trying all day to update the firmware but both Chrome and Opera are hanging for hours. Even though it didn't help any with the bluetooth issues, the last firmware update went pretty quickly. Not like this one.

edited 05 Jul 2019 at 10:21 PM

tvc15 Davis

answered 05 Jul 2019 at 10:20 PM

tvc15 Davis
See my posting above, try Microsoft edge with the update tool. Worked in my case. Both Update options in google chrome didn’t work in my case either. So then I tried it through my standard browser I.e. Msft Edge with the Update Tool and Bingo.... - Alexander Fleischmann 05 Jul 2019 at 10:35 PM
I'm on a Mac ☹️. Microsoft does have an early beta of Edge for macOS. I'll try that. - tvc15 Davis 05 Jul 2019 at 10:38 PM
No dice. Maybe they'll get it sorted soon. - tvc15 Davis 05 Jul 2019 at 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear that, first time a MAC is worse than a PC :-( - Alexander Fleischmann 05 Jul 2019 at 11:50 PM
Loading - please wait...