I need good Slash's lead tone preset

votes

Hey!

I REALLY NEED Slash lead tone preset.

My guitar is Chibson Les Paul with SD SH-2 SLASH SIGNATURE PICKUPS.

Thanks, keep rockin' !

asked 09 Dec 2020 at 11:49 AM

Berni S\ASH
First at all, it's impossible, the studio engineer, the way it's microphoned changes the audio 100%. And Slash have different audios from the beginning of guns to velvet and solo albums, said that, choose one theme, a riff, then begin with a no fx sound, from plexi, jcm800 or jubilee, then choose a cab, beware that volume affects the sound, presence and resonance are the key. Hear the riff, play it, change amp, eq, change cab, eq, it's a long way but for me it's fun. I play a lot without knowing, and learn a lot of the way that the song is played, not only the notes. A lot of people bashing the code doesn't hace the patience to tweak it - Martin Pellegrino 16 Feb 2021 at 09:27 PM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Berni,

If you look under Coulston in the user presets you'll find a Welcome To The Jungle preseet. With a little tweaking to suit your individual set-up /  surroundings it should manage the majority of AFD. Just lose the delay.

If you want an better one though there is another there under the name Denis Moyslenko. It's excellent.

I've just managed to copy and paste the links to them both. I hope they're of some use to you.

Cheers,

Si.

?

?

answered 06 May 2021 at 06:10 PM

Simon Coulston (12)

votes

I apologise but both links disappeared when I sent the message.

?

?

answered 06 May 2021 at 06:17 PM

Simon Coulston (12)
Loading - please wait...