Finding Qualified Support In My Area


I purchased a new DSL40CR  a few months ago. I think I need to replace some of the tubes/valves. The product is still under original manufacturer warranty, so I would like to take it to someone qualified to work on Marhsall amps, rather than change them myself. I have never owned a brand new amp before, so I don't want to void any warranty. How can I locate a proper amp technician in my area (Buffalo, NY) to help me with this? Appreciate any help. Thanks .


asked 21 Dec 2020 at 07:17 PM

David Marcoux
Answers: 1


Hi David,

You will need to contact Marshall USA, if you email, they will be able to provide you with the details


Marshall Support

answered 03 Jan 2021 at 08:24 PM

Loading - please wait...