I've got a really ugly sound when I use my CODE 50 after minutes...

vote

Hi there !

I've got a problem with my amp. I've bought  Marshall Code 50 about 6 months ago and I'm playing in a band. When I set the sound I like, there's no problem. But when I turn up the Master and I play for more than 20 minutes, the sound become very ugly: No dynamics, no bass, too high... It's like playing with a simulated amp on a computer with a very bad sound card... And I don't know why..

Is anyone has the same problem ?

Thanks a lot !

asked 28 Sep 2017 at 03:12 PM

Thomas Delneste (2)
I have experienced the same issue more than once and Ive only had my CODE 50 for about 3 weeks. - Mitchell Kara 22 Oct 2017 at 10:50 PM
Answers: 3

votes

Hi Thomas,

It sounds like there is definantly an issue with the amp. I would recommend contacting our Marshall Rep in France and asking them to arrange an engineer to look at the amp. You can contact them on - GMARTIN@algam.net

Team Marshall

answered 29 Sep 2017 at 09:26 AM

votes

Hi Thomas,

The sound quality should not be changing after a period of playing. How long have you had the amp and how long has this problem been occuring?

Team Marshall

answered 29 Sep 2017 at 08:35 AM

vote

I've got this amp since February 2017, and I heard the probleme maybe on April. But I thought this was just my ears, after playing with a loud sound but it's not...

I found a another acoustic problem and I don't know if it is normal or not. When I'm playing in front of my amp I can hear a sweet sound with a lot of bass. but when I'm standing in front of my amp at a distance of maybe 5 meters, the sound is clearly différent with a lot of high and a few of middle and bass.  

So I think there is a really problem with my amp ! 

answered 29 Sep 2017 at 08:52 AM

Thomas Delneste (2)
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.