CODE 25 Speaker shutting off after a few minutes

vote

So I have had a new CODE25 for about four months, and two weeks ago it suddently started to go silent after playing a few minutes. No sound at all, very suddenly. Lights all still on, screen on (though maybe dimmed), and it won't recover until I power it down and restart--and then it may or may not play for a few minutes more after that. Didn't seem like an overheating issue (I rarely play that loud, and at the time I was using a sweet clean preset).

I've updated the firmware and still have the problem. I'm in Hawaii, and I'm not sure there's a Marshall warranty place here to do any work on it. Am I stuck returning it? Is this a common problem?

I absolutely love this thing, I'd hate to have to abandon it for poor dependability reasons.

Sean

asked 14 Jun 2022 at 06:23 AM

SEAN OMALLEY (1)
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Sean,

We would suggest contacting the store where this was purchased and they will be able to help with this, and resolve this issue.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 14 Jun 2022 at 09:49 AM

votes

I'm having the same issue, mine with a code 100h.

Last reharsal my guitar simply stoped working in the middle of a song, after like 5 seconds that I turned on/off  it started to work again but then after 2 songs it stoped work again, this time turning off/on didnt solve the problem, I was despered, checked all cables and everything was fine, then sudently started to work again until the last songs of the reharsal. When it  happened again, the bassist said "man you amp is blinking", and I saw the display flashing for a couple of seconds and then the sound stoped again.

I've tested the speaker cable, power cable and guitar(p10) cables, they all working fine, seems something on the amp.

Did you have any success with the issue Sean?

answered 30 Jun 2022 at 07:41 PM

Gabriel Salvi
Loading - please wait...