New firmware update to fix the DSP AMP simulations for Code 25/ Code 50 or Old firmware versions, please!

votes

Please people, could you help us to developing a new firmware update to fix the DSP AMP simulations for Code 25/ Code 50?

If you could make a fast research on web, you are going to see that this is a very common issue for all Code users. Probably the last firmware updates is affecting just a part of the DSP boards, not all, but in my case and many other people, we can not use the AMP simulations anymore, and the Distortion and Overdrive FX are not ok too.

At least,  could you make the older firmware versions available for tests? I'm sure that most part of the users prefer to have the original and very nice tones than bluetooth running better, better connection with the App, or any other improvement.

Thank you, and please, consider our beg.

asked 26 May 2023 at 01:38 PM

Fabio Fujita
I have also come to realize that there is a problem with DSP simulations. Engaging the Distorion effects pack results in a low level ticking or pulsng sound and the overall effects are bad news. I mostly use Clean and only recently began trying to se more of the Overdrive modes with amps and effects. Thought it might be electrical interference but does not seem to be the case. Other effects are better bu there is noise. Clean amps and no effects are OK. Realized after seeing your post that this might be related to firmware update as I don’t recall having any noisy sues with amps or effects prior. I use a Code 25. - John Dishmon 17 Sep 2023 at 07:19 PM
Thank you for your comments John. Maybe with more claims someone from Marshall support release a new or the original firmware to us. - Fabio Fujita 19 Sep 2023 at 12:47 AM
Hi Fabio,

We continue to support and update firmware versions and also updates to our gateway app, older version are not availble as they were updated for better use.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 19 Sep 2023 at 10:57 AM
Answers: 2

vote

Hello

What do you mean "we can not use the AMP simulations anymore" ?

I can't find any refrence to this, and my code seems fine.

answered 28 May 2023 at 06:37 PM

Joliet Jake (126)

votes

I think we have to realise that Marshall is more or less done with the Code amps.

If there was a massive functionality issue (such as no sound, controls not working etc), they may consider releasing a new firmware version if it could fix it, but beyond that I doubt you will see a firmware release for performance improvements.

answered 19 Sep 2023 at 08:31 AM

Joliet Jake (126)
Loading - please wait...