CODE 25 Bluetooth Connectivity

votes

I recently purchased a CODE 25 and weas able to connect it with Bluetooth through my IPAD. I recently downloaded a new patch amnd since that time I cannot connect with my Ipad or my Iphone. This amp is almost worthless without that connection. What's going on? 

asked 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Randy Stinson
I got cancelled on my original account for my comment about this issue. I tried all the things that were mentioned with no luck.
I see other people have the same issue and I don’t know why This company still has the failing firmware available
- Jaime Ram 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Enter SUPPORT section on the top of this screen and go to FAQ. 

I absolutely disagree that Bluetooth connection is essential for this amp. I'm CODE user fot seven years and I did it twice - first time to check if it works, second time to check the sound quality when playing background tracks from my phone. All features of this amp are easily accessible without connecting to any external device...

answered 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (246)
you're correct to a sense, but there's no way to access the extensive library of user and outside presets without connecting via bluetooth or cable. The amp alone wont do it - Mike Heitczman 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.