Can't connect to Code50 via bluetooth (Gateway app). Connect button does not appear.

votes

Hi

Gateway does not work with my Android 4.4 phone. Does not even show the connect button for amp. Installed it directly to my phone 'cause Google Store says not compatible with my device. Did the "Fix" by remounting my SD and all steps but no luck.

Please assist with problem.

Regards

asked 08 Apr 2018 at 09:41 AM

Riaan Swart
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Riaan,

Thank you for your message, Have you connected via Bluetooth settings before opening the Gateway app, please try the link below to help with connection

https://my.marshall.com/support/faq/838/code---gateway-bluetooth-connection-troubleshooting

Thanks

Marshall Support

answered 09 Apr 2018 at 10:13 AM

Yes, bluetooth on before I opened Gateway. Once opened on Gateway, Red button in left corner does not show. And checked CODE not connected. Although CODE paired with phone's BT, but no luck with Gateway App. Did try the fix but no BT connection with Gateway App. Even reset my phone to factory settings. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, Android 4.4.4. - Riaan Swart 10 Apr 2018 at 05:45 AM
Hi Riaan,

Thank you for the information, could I ask which firmware version you have on your amp, to find out you need to hold down PREFX, REV and MOD then turn the amp on this will load in boot mode and give you full details of the amp software, it will be under M

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 10 Apr 2018 at 08:28 AM
Got the info (I think)
Version 1.1.1
BL 0.6
MCU 1.41
DSP 1.1

I installed the "Marshall Firmware Update Utility" app on my pc. Did check for any updates but non available. Said CODE is up to date.

Thank you
- Riaan Swart 10 Apr 2018 at 01:47 PM
Loading - please wait...