USB Desktop App??

votes

I am experiencing terrible interference when trying to use my Code 50  via Bluetooth / Gateway (Apple) App while recording on my Mac in Logic Pro X.  I am using a microphone to record the Code 50 and using the Bluetooth Movies series world to change patches.  The clicks/pops/noise/interference is loud enough to interfere with the recording process.  Perhaps a DESKTOP (Apple) Gateway App via Code USB might be a solution for all users experiencing similar issues?   I am running the most current Firmware.  Any current solution to my noise issues? 

Thank you. 

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 06:02 PM

Saloni kamalsagar

asked 16 Dec 2018 at 11:46 AM

Saloni kamalsagar
Answers: 1

vote

Unfortunately there is no official desktop application working with CODE series. Using bluetooth connection to change presets is the worst idea I've ever heard about. I strongly recommed you to buy PEDL-91009, it's definitely not expensive and the most covenient way to move around 30 presets locations, works perfectly both at home and on the stage.

answered 16 Dec 2018 at 12:02 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (246)
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.