Code 25 no sound

votes

Hi, 

I have had my code 25 for about 6 months and for a while now, everytime I connect my phone and edit in the gateway app the preset freezes and I cannot change anything or change the preset. On the phone it says I am changing but there is no actual changes happening. On the little orange screen on the actual amp it stays on that preset even if I twist the knob to change preset but can still play and change volume.

TodayI was getting sick of it and looked up if there are updates for the amp and there are, which I then went and installed the latest firmware update. But now when I turn on the amp it shows that it's on and shows the preset but stays frozen and will not play sound at all. Is the amp done or can it be fixed?

asked 13 Aug 2019 at 08:03 AM

Krishan Talati
Hi Krishan,

We would recommend having the amp looked and to do this you will need to contact the dealer for them to arrange.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 19 Aug 2019 at 08:17 AM
Any other suggestions Marshall Support? Having the exact same issue with my code 100 combo. Maybe a firmware issue. Is there a way to roll it back and see? - Cory Amen 23 Aug 2019 at 08:37 PM
Hi Cory,

There is no roll back, and we suggest having it looked at by an engineer.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 27 Aug 2019 at 09:10 AM
It has randomly started working again with no problems at all and the Bluetooth has fixed completely. Hope the same goes for you Cory. - Krishan Talati 27 Aug 2019 at 11:01 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...