Firmware update help

votes

I have a code 50 and am trying to update firmware. I have an iPhone X with the Chrome app installed (newest version). I am logged into my Marshall and the gateway app. The gateway app shows I am connected via Bluetooth, but on the my Marshall firmware download page it says I am not connected and my browser doesn’t support download. 

It’s very frustrating, Marshall or any support appreciated.

asked 19 Sep 2019 at 04:03 AM

Mar Fede-mac
Answers: 2

votes

Hi,

To update the Firm the Code needs to be connecting via usb to a PC, Laptop or Mac, this cannot be done via a mobile device.

Marshall Support

answered 19 Sep 2019 at 07:58 AM

Thanks for response. The firmware download the page has an option for downloading from a browser and the troubleshooting directions are for broswer based download. Why isn’t it possible? - Mar Fede-mac 19 Sep 2019 at 06:56 PM
Because it isn't! Read the directions . - Mark Solis 11 Oct 2019 at 10:36 PM

votes

In Chrome for Mac, click on the square box that says Not Connected in the lower right corner. That will open a web page with instructions how to apply the firmware update. I would use the mini-USB connection to your macOS box, close the iPhone app, and close the bluetooth connection in Settings on your iPhone. Keep it simple.

answered 26 Sep 2019 at 08:08 PM

Jim Marshall (12)
Loading - please wait...