Gateway app on iOS 10.3.3 iPhone no longer works with Playback

votes

I purchased the code 50 amp in February and installed the Gateway app on my iPhone iOS 10 and the playback feature worked great. I currently have a Gateway app software 1.4.1 . Several months ago I realized that the playback feature did not work.  I wasn't sure at first if it was an update on the iPhone software but I figured it was probably a common problem and would be fixed shortly but it has been several months now and still having the same problem.   I also  tried the app on a different iPhone that had a different software version and had the same result. It looks like a similar problem was happening on the Google play app version and was fixed with the 1.4.2 software.  The playback feature can be selected and you can pick a song out of my library but it will not play. 

asked 27 Jul 2017 at 05:09 AM

Christopher Knieja
Hi Christopher,

Thank you for your message, I have passed this to our tech team, hopefully will have an answer soon.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 27 Jul 2017 at 09:11 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.