Code 25 Bluetooth issue

votes

I see that the Bluetooth issue I am experiencing has been going on for some time now. I just bought this amp but I wouldn't have had I known how frustrtating it was going to turn out!

The whole appeal of this amp was that I could sit back with my phone or ipad and diddle with the settings peacfully. But no, you can't do that becasue first  you have to pair the amp and phone/ipad EVERYTIME you want to use the gateway app. 

Come on guys, really this is ridiculous. How many other people are complaing about this very issue. You can't sell a half baked product and not fix it. At very least allow us to roll back to the previous firmware. 

asked 27 Jul 2018 at 06:23 AM

David Hassell (7)
I have exactly the same issue.
More and more frustrated.
It is really unbelieveable how long it takes Marshall team to correct the firmware.
- Marcin Żuchowski 19 Aug 2018 at 08:32 PM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi David,

Thank you for your message, can I asked you get no blue light once switching the unit on, the connection can take up to 1 minute, for the bluelight to come on, our team are looking in this.

Marshall Support

answered 03 Sep 2018 at 07:53 AM

I have the same issue, as many more here..... the CODE 25 simply does not reconnect anymore after been turned off and on again. I kept waiting for half an hour with the phone/Ipad (tried with both independently) lying next to it. Only way to reconnect is by deleting the original pairing and redo the pairing process. FW Version is 1.41 I bought the CODE 25 last Friday. Other than that it works fine. But this bluetooth topic is really annoying.
Fix it please!
- Alexander Fleischmann 17 Sep 2018 at 07:56 AM

votes

Same problem, I have to forget the device and reconnect everytime. Regret buying this amp.

answered 10 Jan 2019 at 07:50 AM

Eoin McClelland
When did you purchase your AMP? I got mine in early September, habe been promised by Marshall support a fix since then, but no solution in sight. - Alexander Fleischmann 10 Jan 2019 at 01:27 PM
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.