Code 25 Bluetooth issue

votes

I see that the Bluetooth issue I am experiencing has been going on for some time now. I just bought this amp but I wouldn't have had I known how frustrtating it was going to turn out!

The whole appeal of this amp was that I could sit back with my phone or ipad and diddle with the settings peacfully. But no, you can't do that becasue first  you have to pair the amp and phone/ipad EVERYTIME you want to use the gateway app. 

Come on guys, really this is ridiculous. How many other people are complaing about this very issue. You can't sell a half baked product and not fix it. At very least allow us to roll back to the previous firmware. 

asked 27 Jul 2018 at 06:23 AM

David Hassell (7)
I have exactly the same issue.
More and more frustrated.
It is really unbelieveable how long it takes Marshall team to correct the firmware.
- Marcin Żuchowski 19 Aug 2018 at 08:32 PM
Answers: 2

votes

Hi David,

Thank you for your message, can I asked you get no blue light once switching the unit on, the connection can take up to 1 minute, for the bluelight to come on, our team are looking in this.

Marshall Support

answered 03 Sep 2018 at 07:53 AM

I have the same issue, as many more here..... the CODE 25 simply does not reconnect anymore after been turned off and on again. I kept waiting for half an hour with the phone/Ipad (tried with both independently) lying next to it. Only way to reconnect is by deleting the original pairing and redo the pairing process. FW Version is 1.41 I bought the CODE 25 last Friday. Other than that it works fine. But this bluetooth topic is really annoying.
Fix it please!
- Alexander Fleischmann 17 Sep 2018 at 07:56 AM

votes

Same problem, I have to forget the device and reconnect everytime. Regret buying this amp.

answered 10 Jan 2019 at 07:50 AM

Eoin McClelland
When did you purchase your AMP? I got mine in early September, habe been promised by Marshall support a fix since then, but no solution in sight. - Alexander Fleischmann 10 Jan 2019 at 01:27 PM
Loading - please wait...