CODE 25 spams with the pairing requests

votes

I've recently purchased CODE 25, installed Marshall Gateway, and paired the code 25 with my smartphone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, MIUI 12, Android 10).

All was fine, I've listened to some pre-sets using the application and tried to disconnect the CODE 25 from the phone. I've opened the Bluetooth settings on my phone, tapped to the CODE 25 device, and pressed to the "unpair" option.

BUT the CODE 25 still tries to pair with my phone every time, when the Bluetooth is on.

I've tried to reset the CODE 25 to the Factory settings, tried to update the firmware - no result. 

Not even resetting the Bluetooth settings on my phone helped to solve the problem: the CODE 25 spams my phone with the requests of pairing every time I turn the device on.
When I pressing the Cancel button on the pairing request, the next request comes within several seconds.

It's really annoying!

How to force the CODE 25 to stop spamming my phone?

asked 18 Oct 2020 at 02:53 PM

Vitalii Yermakov
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Vitalii,

To stop the auto connect you will either need to untick this in the gateway app, or remove the device from bluetooth connection.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 19 Oct 2020 at 08:06 AM

I've already done the specified actions (amp was disconnected from the gateway app (but it connects again without my permission); the gateway app was deleted; the app was unpaired from the Bluetooth connection), but still, the CODE 25 tries to pair with my phone every time I turn the amp on every freaking 5 seconds.
And every phone, that was connected to this device via Bluetooth, got the same issue.
- Vitalii Yermakov 19 Oct 2020 at 08:15 AM
Hi Vitalii,

I would suggest removing the device not just unpairing, unpairing will still leave the device to be able to connect to. and will scan for connections.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 19 Oct 2020 at 11:04 AM
Loading - please wait...