we want some upgrade or improvement in software

votes

every company who sells digital amp made some upgrade with more amp or efx or cabinet or upgrade a better firmware with better tones. you do nothing! I've asked you - almost one year ago -, by mail, if marshall was programming an upgrade and in your mail you answered yes..I think was untrue, it's the worst support I've ever seen in digital amplification.

asked 27 Oct 2020 at 04:28 PM

Raimondo Dalmotto (9)
Answers: 2

vote

Hello :

You are too agressive. I'am sure tha t you are paid by  a competitor or work for him. Be cordial. You smile at the world and the world will smile right back to you.

Best regards

answered 29 Oct 2020 at 04:05 PM

Mourad MEZANI (4)

votes

I am not aggressive, could be my english is not so good. I'm an italian lawyer so I don't think I work in music industry. So you are shure of the bad thing. My ask is a normal question in fact I am not the first person to ask about an upgrade in this forum . What I said it's true because I see my friends who have other devices to receive upgrades or they can buy packs of amp and effects. I like my Marshall code 100 combo but I think that it could also better. In every case you are not so good like Sherlock Holmes ...smile, it's a joke. Smile my friend.

edited 29 Oct 2020 at 04:22 PM

Raimondo Dalmotto (9)

answered 29 Oct 2020 at 04:20 PM

Raimondo Dalmotto (9)
Loading - please wait...