New Marshall Code 50 is crashing after saving presets

votes

My brand new Code 50 is crashing after saving presets on amp. The firmware is the latest version 1.44. I applied the factory reset and the presets reset but neither were been helpful to fix this issue. After crashing, there is no output sound.

edited 13 Jun 2021 at 01:31 PM

The Persica (2)

asked 12 Jun 2021 at 12:33 AM

The Persica (2)
I have the same issue too. My firmware is current - after saving a preset, I lose all sound and the buttons become unresponsive - until I turn the amp off and then turn it back on. - Subbu Ramanathan 16 Sep 2021 at 02:23 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi,

Thank you for your comments, I would suggest contacing your dealer/shop, and they will be able to help you and get it looked at.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 14 Jun 2021 at 07:17 AM

The dealer replaced that with other new one but this new one also has the exact same issue. Definitely, it's a bad programming bug which not solved by the Marshall yet or it's a ridiculous Q. C. in production! Please help and support. - The Persica 28 Jun 2021 at 10:43 PM
Hi

Please contact servicedesk@marshall.com will all you details

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 29 Jun 2021 at 07:10 AM
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.