Code 25 problems

vote

Dear Marshall team:

I use the Code 25 amplifier, with the Gateway app and the Code series footswitch. The firmware is updated with the latest version available.

For a long time I have been noticing certain problems, mainly:

-The preset settings are changed on their own (sometimes the volume, other times the gain...) They are usually changed to the settings on the control knobs. I load the preset again, and after a while some of the settings are changed again.

-Another problem is that after using a preset for a while, when changing to another it does not change (it stays blocked). It does not respond either by using the pedal or by changing the preset from the app I have to turn off the amp. At first I thought it would be a Bluetooth problem, since I was using the Gateway application, with an iPhone. But now I'm using it with an Android phone and I continue to have the same problems.

Waiting for your comments, receive a cordial greeting.

Eduardo,

asked 24 Sep 2023 at 10:27 PM

Eduardo Rucandio (1)
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Eduardo,

Please email servicedesk@marshall.com  and we can forward to the correct team.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 27 Sep 2023 at 07:45 AM

Hi Marshall team,

I have the same problem on Code 50. After a few minutes of playing, the knobs start going crazy like someone is turning them randomly. Switching between almost all the knobs. Also I noticed today that all knobs seem to be limited to 6.5 Max and I cannot turn them higher. Just installed the latest Firmware .48, but it wasn't successful.

Can you please help me with this? Many thanks.
- Shayan Zolghadri 05 Oct 2023 at 12:29 PM
Hi Shayan,

We would sugget the amp is looked at by an engineer, also make sure all firmware is upto date.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 05 Oct 2023 at 12:42 PM
I have same issue.. - adam starckk 12 Oct 2023 at 12:06 PM
We would sugget the amp is looked at by an engineer, also make sure all firmware is upto date.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 12 Oct 2023 at 12:08 PM
I have the same problem.. ?
?
- adam starckk 25 Oct 2023 at 09:24 AM

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 25 Oct 2023 at 09:35 AM
Loading - please wait...