The AMP does not connect via Bluetooth or USB, to handle the presets and for updates ....... what happens !!!

votes

Hello, I have acquired the CODE 25, really an excellent amplifier, very versatile and very good presets. My problem and please I hope you help me to resorve it, is that even though I can connect via Bluetooth, I can listen to my tracks ....... the big problem is that when I want to use the FX or presets it appears that there is no amplifier connected ... (either from my android phone or my Ipad I ... I do not understand what the problem is.) Secondly, when I want to install the MARSHALL FIRMWARE UPDATE UTILITY, to enter presets or update the ampli, does not recognize the connection.I request guidance to be able to make full use of such a beautiful tool for my music.I use Widows 10 and G. Chrome.For your attention, thank you very much

asked 16 Oct 2018 at 05:55 AM

Luis Ernesto Espinoza Guerra
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your message, please try the link below for connection to gateway

https://my.marshall.com/support/faq/838/code---gateway-bluetooth-connection-troubleshooting

To update the firmware you need to connect via USB, can you confirm how you are trying to connect.

Marshall Support

answered 16 Oct 2018 at 08:03 AM

Loading - please wait...