Questions
Showing results 3721 to 3740 of 3921

votes

answer

views

Hi there

Re: Marshall Master Reverb 30 Amplifier

Great little amp :-)

I need a replacement knob for the reverb spindle please - it's a metal chrome coloured spindle

can you help

regards

Mike Pearson

Spilsby

Lincolnshire

E: superheroes@orangehome.co.uk

asked 02 Sep 2016 at 09:17 AM

Mike Pearson

votes

answer

views

Hi, just bought a Code 25, I'm happy with the unit to a degree, but I have one niggling dought that I may have a faulty unit, it seems to be more noticable on certain guitars, when playing my Tokai strat, on the Bluesbreaker presets( 41,42,43), I get a horrible harch distortion ( as though its overloading the preamp, but ony around the 5 and 7th fret of the G and B strings) this also occours with headphones, if I back off the volume on the guitar it does reduce the distortion. Has anyone else noticed this? 

asked 02 Sep 2016 at 07:09 AM

Jeff Turner

votes

answer

views

When running my Marshall DSL 40 C at high gain/volume, or on clean channel with crunch engaged at higher volumes, there is a noticeable "splat", an odd sonic artifact that occurs--more  specifically on the B note, 9th fret, D sting ( Standard tuning ).   Could this possibly be a faulty/inferior preamp tube in the V1?  Other than that, the amp sounds glorious, performs well, and there are no other issues. Thoughts? 

asked 01 Sep 2016 at 03:36 PM

Richard Moore

vote

answers

views

How many were produced from the following 50th anniversary limited edition amps?

JCM-1H

DSL-1H

JVM-1H

Thank you.

asked 01 Sep 2016 at 10:13 AM

Istvan K. (4)

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall,

Are there any wheels I can screw to the bottom of my amp to make it easier to maneuver around the room? If not what could you recommend?

Thank you

Miranda x

asked 01 Sep 2016 at 05:24 AM

Miranda McEwan

votes

answer

views

I tried to instal the Code firmware update utility on my windows 10 PC, and my antivirus keeps blocking it from installing. My question is what is in the update, and is it worth downloading/updating?

asked 31 Aug 2016 at 11:52 PM

Kev Dennis

votes

answer

views

I just purchased my first Marshall amp. Actually my first amp period. It's an acoustic amp, the AS50D. My question is can I play a non acoustic guitar like a Gibson Les Paul without damaging the circuitry? I am a new player and don't want to take any chances with my equipment. 

Jim

asked 30 Aug 2016 at 10:47 PM

Jim Miller

vote

answer

views

I'm currently experiencing a problem where the amp locks up on a regular basis.  When it happens, none of knob (gain/low/mid/high/volume) and button (pre FX/amp/mod/del/etc) settings take any effect: e.g I can set a mod effect, but the sound doesn't change.

The amp is paired with my iPad, but when this happens, the iPad is not connected and not even in range.  It seems to be related to having the amp connected to my iMac via USB: after frequent cases of this happening, I unplugged the USB cable and the problem instantly went away.

asked 30 Aug 2016 at 06:56 PM

Christophe Lambin (5)

votes

answer

views

I just bought a Marshall Stanmore. I love the sound from it and the looks. I'm very happy with my purchase. Worryingly however I now see a lot of reviews saying that the speaker fails after a period of time 6 to 18 months. There are quite a number of these reports across multiple websites. Is there a recognized fault in the speaker? Or at least can I do anything pro-active to avoid the issue like not using the on off switch on the unit but at the wall? or using a surge protector? not hiking the volume past 6? If the issue is accepted and known, hopefully I can avoid hitting it? Thanks

asked 30 Aug 2016 at 05:45 PM

Conor Fahy

vote

answers

views

I don't know quite how to use this. It's probably so simple a chimp could figure it out - that must be it. I'm so scattered that I've gone below chimpanzee on the ??? scale. Please help if anyone has or knows how to acquire this manual . Thanks in advance - seriously.   D.L.

asked 30 Aug 2016 at 04:25 PM

David Lyle (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone.    I was  wondering if anyone knows when the Code 100 watt head is going to be available. 

Thanks. 

asked 29 Aug 2016 at 09:36 PM

Randy Abbott (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello I have a DSL 40c and am getting a lot of hiss on the dirty channel that wasnt there before. Its happening without anything being plugged in. There's also some faint crackling. The amp is fairly new-ish (a year maybe) and hasn't been used that exstensively. Thanks, Martin

asked 29 Aug 2016 at 08:37 AM

Martin Abrahams

votes

answers

views

When will Marshall post a downloadable list of presets and settings for the CODE Series amps. It would make initial preset comparison, selection and change notation much easier.

Also, why are there are no "blank presets" available on the amp so that one does not need to overwrite a stock preset? Is it assumed that saving can be done to a tablet or phone?

asked 28 Aug 2016 at 07:22 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

votes

answer

views

My Samsung tablet pairs with my CODE 50 but Gateway app will not change the amp settings. It works properly with my Motorola smartphone. Both are Android.

edited 28 Aug 2016 at 07:14 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

asked 28 Aug 2016 at 07:14 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

votes

answer

views

Hi there - I have an AS50D acoustic amp, and whenever I turn the volume up past about 1/3, it consistently makes a loud "pop" sound when I strum.  I have tried muliple instruments, multiple cables, and multiple rooms/power sources with the same result.  I have also trued both channels and with/without a mic in channel two.  All the same result.  Presently I can't use it because of this.  Please help, it's less than a year old!

-Nick

asked 27 Aug 2016 at 10:39 PM

Nick Gazulis

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshallers!

From the first day when we turn on the amplifier there is a brief whistle-like sound that comes briefly through the speakers. What causes this and can you guys tell me how to fix it? It is not too annoying, but in a theatre show with a big PA we need to check the amp is turned on before the show because the noise would be intrusive if we turned it on during the programme. 

Many thanks

G

asked 27 Aug 2016 at 12:52 PM

Stephen Galvin Last Name

vote

answer

views

Hey guys !

I recently purchased a second AFD 100 top. Sounds like it should BUT: It's not behaving like a 100 W Top. It's way to silent compared to the other head. Furthermore there's no sweet spot where it starts to kick in if you turn up the volume.

The former owner assured me that there were no modifications made. The big question is now: Why ? 

Any ideas ? 

Thanx for advice. 

asked 27 Aug 2016 at 10:08 AM

Doktor Snuggles (1)

votes

answer

views

Only recently my MG30CFX-A doesnt seem to want to change channels from clean.  It worked fine for a while but one day it didnt change presets when I pressed the button. After some fiddling I went to the manuel and did a hard reset. Now it wont change from the clean channel.

The buttons look like:

Gain: 1

Clean/Crunch: green

Bass: 1

OD-1/OD-2: off

Middle: 1

Treble: 1

Reverb: off

Volume: 1

Tap (manal): blinking red

FX: off

Store: off

Master: 1

Please help me.

asked 27 Aug 2016 at 07:34 AM

Ryan Kovchenko

votes

answer

views

Love my CODE 50, but can't use the gateway app to stream music. Can stream music fine through itunes by selecting the code as the playback device. I'd like to be able to use the gateway app to do this. Any suggestions?

asked 26 Aug 2016 at 02:46 AM

Lucas Whittington

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I was wondering if you could recommend any extension Marshall cabinet for my Class 5 combo amp.

As per the link , https://marshallamps.com/support/faq/impedance/ ... where can I find that information on your website?

WHAT EXTENSION CABINET WILL WORK WITH MY COMBO AND WHICH IMPENDENCE DO I SET MY AMPLIFIER ON?

Most of our combos have an extension cabinet designed to match its size and sound. Our website has full details of which combos and extension cabinets work together and the user manuals, available to download from the support section, give full explanations on how to connect them. We recommend going to your local Marshall Dealer so you can test out the combos and cabinets to see which one suits you the best.

Regards,

Antoine

asked 25 Aug 2016 at 08:36 PM

Antoine Mai
Showing results 3721 to 3740 of 3921
Loading - please wait...