Questions
Showing results 3721 to 3740 of 3929

votes

answers

views

Hello, im from Brasil and i have both amps intendet for EU market, 01-E.  But the outlet voltage in my country is 127v.  I ve switched mains voltage to 110v. I have spected that heater voltage would become higher than 6,3v.  But it mettering 5.7v. Both amps have same issue. Why?  Does 110v is actually 120v ? Does it happens because these are European models?

thank you

asked 04 Sep 2016 at 12:01 AM

francis alexandrino

votes

answer

views

Hello im from Brazil and my outlet voltage is 127v. Do all exportation 2203x models heve the same mains selector options - 110v, 220v and 230v? What the difference between JCM export models 2203-01-u 2203-01b and 2203-01e?

thank you

edited 03 Sep 2016 at 11:47 PM

francis alexandrino

asked 03 Sep 2016 at 11:47 PM

francis alexandrino

votes

answer

views

My VSR 65watt is making odd sounds. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeiXTCe1tMc

Any idea what it could be? 

asked 03 Sep 2016 at 03:54 PM

Dharmesh Chauhan

vote

answer

views

Operator's manual for MG-30DFX. 

Possible download?

asked 03 Sep 2016 at 03:50 AM

Walt Seale (1)

votes

answer

views

where is my serial number located I dont see it on the tag on back?

asked 02 Sep 2016 at 11:19 PM

kennith tackett

votes

answer

views

I want to ask that is it normal for the jvm410hjs having switch the standby switch to off,  the sound of my playing not cutting off instantly?
it need about 2 seconds to fade out completely after I switch the standby to off
thx u

asked 02 Sep 2016 at 08:14 PM

Royce Lau

votes

answer

views

When I operate my DSL 40 C at high gain/ volume or on the clean channel with the crunch engaged, there is a noticeable  'splat',   More specifically, on the D string, ninth fret B note ( oddly specific, I know ).  Could this sonic anomaly be caused by an inferior/faulty preamp tube? Thoughts?

asked 02 Sep 2016 at 04:50 PM

Richard Moore

votes

answer

views

Hi there

I desperately need a replacement volume pot (clean channel)

Presently the channel has a very noisy/crackle upon start up - I've cleaned the pot but I'm told I need a replacemet

Can you help please?

kind regards

Mike Pearson

e: superheroes@orangehome.co.uk

asked 02 Sep 2016 at 09:21 AM

Mike Pearson

votes

answer

views

Hi there

Re: Marshall Master Reverb 30 Amplifier

Great little amp :-)

I need a replacement knob for the reverb spindle please - it's a metal chrome coloured spindle

can you help

regards

Mike Pearson

Spilsby

Lincolnshire

E: superheroes@orangehome.co.uk

asked 02 Sep 2016 at 09:17 AM

Mike Pearson

votes

answer

views

Hi, just bought a Code 25, I'm happy with the unit to a degree, but I have one niggling dought that I may have a faulty unit, it seems to be more noticable on certain guitars, when playing my Tokai strat, on the Bluesbreaker presets( 41,42,43), I get a horrible harch distortion ( as though its overloading the preamp, but ony around the 5 and 7th fret of the G and B strings) this also occours with headphones, if I back off the volume on the guitar it does reduce the distortion. Has anyone else noticed this? 

asked 02 Sep 2016 at 07:09 AM

Jeff Turner

votes

answer

views

When running my Marshall DSL 40 C at high gain/volume, or on clean channel with crunch engaged at higher volumes, there is a noticeable "splat", an odd sonic artifact that occurs--more  specifically on the B note, 9th fret, D sting ( Standard tuning ).   Could this possibly be a faulty/inferior preamp tube in the V1?  Other than that, the amp sounds glorious, performs well, and there are no other issues. Thoughts? 

asked 01 Sep 2016 at 03:36 PM

Richard Moore

vote

answers

views

How many were produced from the following 50th anniversary limited edition amps?

JCM-1H

DSL-1H

JVM-1H

Thank you.

asked 01 Sep 2016 at 10:13 AM

Istvan K. (4)

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall,

Are there any wheels I can screw to the bottom of my amp to make it easier to maneuver around the room? If not what could you recommend?

Thank you

Miranda x

asked 01 Sep 2016 at 05:24 AM

Miranda McEwan

votes

answer

views

I tried to instal the Code firmware update utility on my windows 10 PC, and my antivirus keeps blocking it from installing. My question is what is in the update, and is it worth downloading/updating?

asked 31 Aug 2016 at 11:52 PM

Kev Dennis

votes

answer

views

I just purchased my first Marshall amp. Actually my first amp period. It's an acoustic amp, the AS50D. My question is can I play a non acoustic guitar like a Gibson Les Paul without damaging the circuitry? I am a new player and don't want to take any chances with my equipment. 

Jim

asked 30 Aug 2016 at 10:47 PM

Jim Miller

vote

answer

views

I'm currently experiencing a problem where the amp locks up on a regular basis.  When it happens, none of knob (gain/low/mid/high/volume) and button (pre FX/amp/mod/del/etc) settings take any effect: e.g I can set a mod effect, but the sound doesn't change.

The amp is paired with my iPad, but when this happens, the iPad is not connected and not even in range.  It seems to be related to having the amp connected to my iMac via USB: after frequent cases of this happening, I unplugged the USB cable and the problem instantly went away.

asked 30 Aug 2016 at 06:56 PM

Christophe Lambin (5)

votes

answer

views

I just bought a Marshall Stanmore. I love the sound from it and the looks. I'm very happy with my purchase. Worryingly however I now see a lot of reviews saying that the speaker fails after a period of time 6 to 18 months. There are quite a number of these reports across multiple websites. Is there a recognized fault in the speaker? Or at least can I do anything pro-active to avoid the issue like not using the on off switch on the unit but at the wall? or using a surge protector? not hiking the volume past 6? If the issue is accepted and known, hopefully I can avoid hitting it? Thanks

asked 30 Aug 2016 at 05:45 PM

Conor Fahy

vote

answers

views

I don't know quite how to use this. It's probably so simple a chimp could figure it out - that must be it. I'm so scattered that I've gone below chimpanzee on the ??? scale. Please help if anyone has or knows how to acquire this manual . Thanks in advance - seriously.   D.L.

asked 30 Aug 2016 at 04:25 PM

David Lyle (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone.    I was  wondering if anyone knows when the Code 100 watt head is going to be available. 

Thanks. 

asked 29 Aug 2016 at 09:36 PM

Randy Abbott (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello I have a DSL 40c and am getting a lot of hiss on the dirty channel that wasnt there before. Its happening without anything being plugged in. There's also some faint crackling. The amp is fairly new-ish (a year maybe) and hasn't been used that exstensively. Thanks, Martin

asked 29 Aug 2016 at 08:37 AM

Martin Abrahams
Showing results 3721 to 3740 of 3929
Loading - please wait...