Questions
Showing results 3741 to 3760 of 3929

votes

answers

views

When will Marshall post a downloadable list of presets and settings for the CODE Series amps. It would make initial preset comparison, selection and change notation much easier.

Also, why are there are no "blank presets" available on the amp so that one does not need to overwrite a stock preset? Is it assumed that saving can be done to a tablet or phone?

asked 28 Aug 2016 at 07:22 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

votes

answer

views

My Samsung tablet pairs with my CODE 50 but Gateway app will not change the amp settings. It works properly with my Motorola smartphone. Both are Android.

edited 28 Aug 2016 at 07:14 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

asked 28 Aug 2016 at 07:14 PM

Jim Cutrone (4)

votes

answer

views

Hi there - I have an AS50D acoustic amp, and whenever I turn the volume up past about 1/3, it consistently makes a loud "pop" sound when I strum.  I have tried muliple instruments, multiple cables, and multiple rooms/power sources with the same result.  I have also trued both channels and with/without a mic in channel two.  All the same result.  Presently I can't use it because of this.  Please help, it's less than a year old!

-Nick

asked 27 Aug 2016 at 10:39 PM

Nick Gazulis

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshallers!

From the first day when we turn on the amplifier there is a brief whistle-like sound that comes briefly through the speakers. What causes this and can you guys tell me how to fix it? It is not too annoying, but in a theatre show with a big PA we need to check the amp is turned on before the show because the noise would be intrusive if we turned it on during the programme. 

Many thanks

G

asked 27 Aug 2016 at 12:52 PM

Stephen Galvin Last Name

vote

answer

views

Hey guys !

I recently purchased a second AFD 100 top. Sounds like it should BUT: It's not behaving like a 100 W Top. It's way to silent compared to the other head. Furthermore there's no sweet spot where it starts to kick in if you turn up the volume.

The former owner assured me that there were no modifications made. The big question is now: Why ? 

Any ideas ? 

Thanx for advice. 

asked 27 Aug 2016 at 10:08 AM

Doktor Snuggles (1)

votes

answer

views

Only recently my MG30CFX-A doesnt seem to want to change channels from clean.  It worked fine for a while but one day it didnt change presets when I pressed the button. After some fiddling I went to the manuel and did a hard reset. Now it wont change from the clean channel.

The buttons look like:

Gain: 1

Clean/Crunch: green

Bass: 1

OD-1/OD-2: off

Middle: 1

Treble: 1

Reverb: off

Volume: 1

Tap (manal): blinking red

FX: off

Store: off

Master: 1

Please help me.

asked 27 Aug 2016 at 07:34 AM

Ryan Kovchenko

votes

answer

views

Love my CODE 50, but can't use the gateway app to stream music. Can stream music fine through itunes by selecting the code as the playback device. I'd like to be able to use the gateway app to do this. Any suggestions?

asked 26 Aug 2016 at 02:46 AM

Lucas Whittington

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I was wondering if you could recommend any extension Marshall cabinet for my Class 5 combo amp.

As per the link , https://marshallamps.com/support/faq/impedance/ ... where can I find that information on your website?

WHAT EXTENSION CABINET WILL WORK WITH MY COMBO AND WHICH IMPENDENCE DO I SET MY AMPLIFIER ON?

Most of our combos have an extension cabinet designed to match its size and sound. Our website has full details of which combos and extension cabinets work together and the user manuals, available to download from the support section, give full explanations on how to connect them. We recommend going to your local Marshall Dealer so you can test out the combos and cabinets to see which one suits you the best.

Regards,

Antoine

asked 25 Aug 2016 at 08:36 PM

Antoine Mai

votes

answer

views

Hello. What is the correct position of the impedance selector? Everything is stock. Also, is there a serial number somewhere on this amp? I would love to know these things. Thank you!

asked 24 Aug 2016 at 06:38 PM

Dave Haring

votes

answer

views

Good day

I recently bought Marshall AS50D Acustic amp in South Africa.

When I plug cable to the amps, it makes tick tick tick sound every second. Nothing plug at other side of cable. Then When I plug it to guitar. It still make tick tick sound at the background. When I make guitar pick volume to full. This noisy disappear.

I tried to change cable to noiseless cable, change power cable. Still same..

My volume setting at the amp are always at 12.

Switch on off other function doesnt make any different. (Reverb, chorus)

Please help!!

asked 24 Aug 2016 at 05:17 AM

John Lee

votes

answer

views

REGISTRATIN ASK FOR MODEL WITH a,b,c ETC  HOW DO i KNOW THE aLPHA CHARACTER IT IS NOT LISTED THAT I CAN FIND??

asked 23 Aug 2016 at 07:32 PM

Thomas Haralson

votes

answer

views

The last reply to this question was in June 2016, could you please update date Mac users as to when we can expect a solution to the Firmware issue please.

asked 23 Aug 2016 at 04:44 PM

Douglas Haley (9)

votes

answer

views

WHERE CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT CABINET FOR MY DAMAGED MG15DFX-H ? CHARLIE

asked 23 Aug 2016 at 10:39 AM

Charles Lane

vote

answers

views

Hi, I recently bought a code 50,, but about 6 times now, while holding the save button to quick save a preset, after  saving there is no sound from the amp, and I cannot change presets, or any other parameter. Turning the amp off ,then back on, and it starts working again. This is using the controls on the amp, not the gateway app. I checked the firmware about a week ago, and the program says I have the latest firmware.

Richard

asked 23 Aug 2016 at 03:20 AM

Richard Mcsweeney (1)

votes

answer

views

At my TSL100 I found the Serial-Number without any problems at the back, but I can´t find the number on my DSL40c. Can you tell me where it is? Thanks for your answer.

asked 22 Aug 2016 at 05:03 PM

Thorsten Schulz

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I'm planning on buying a used Marshall Class 5, but it's one the first series (it has a little rattle).

On different forums, I read that there is a replacement back called the KIT 00111. Are those still available? Where could I get one of those?

asked 22 Aug 2016 at 02:01 PM

Leandro Bianchi

votes

answer

views

I downloaded the windows program to upgrade my code50 to latest  version...everytime i try to run the program it shows loading then disappears...nowhere on the screen...how do i use this to check for upgrades..im hoping that theres is a patch to fix the editing the preset names problem.  seems  when holding down the store button to get the left scroll if you hold it too long it goes to save...if not long enough nothing..sometimes you get it just right and get the left scroll screen.sometimes the amp locks up and it has to be turned off then on again to rebboot..and you have to redo..

edited 22 Aug 2016 at 12:30 PM

john cartelli

asked 22 Aug 2016 at 12:25 PM

john cartelli

votes

answer

views

Was Playing a gig llast night with my one year old JVM 205H when I went to the clean channel it was muddy/and the gain was all the way up not like my usual sound for that channel.  Any Ideas?  Tube Replacement?  Any advice would be great. 

John

asked 21 Aug 2016 at 09:27 PM

John Silva

votes

answer

views

Is there a way to use the code 25 as a cab for something like a micro terror, hotone mini head or any other head? 

asked 21 Aug 2016 at 08:29 PM

Ryan Lloyd

votes

answer

views

I have one JCM 2000 TSL 122

The main supply is set to 230 V 50HZ. I Live in Brazil, here the voltage has an frequency 60Hz. What should I do?

asked 20 Aug 2016 at 02:57 AM

Lucas Manso da Silva
Showing results 3741 to 3760 of 3929
Loading - please wait...