Questions
Showing results 2501 to 2520 of 3919

votes

answer

views

I found the presets I didn't like, I then replaced those presets with ones I do like. I loaded presets that were for the same artist but they are scattered throughout the presets ranging from 0-99. How do I organize them on the CODE50 so they are in numerical order when I scroll through using the preset knob?

Thanks

asked 21 Dec 2018 at 01:31 AM

Jason Tompkins

votes

answer

views

When are we to get a software update to enable our devices to remember that they are paired to our amps?

asked 20 Dec 2018 at 04:36 PM

Brian Delaney (1)

votes

answers

views

I have an iPhone with google chrome installed but when I try to get a preset it says midi not available everything else on Bluetooth is working. Are you telling me I have to have a desk top instead of using my iPhone to directly get presets? So confusing!!

asked 18 Dec 2018 at 08:12 PM

jason coleman

votes

answer

views

Why don't the Code combos have speaker out jacks?

This is incredibly frustrating and made more so due to the nearly year long wait for the Code head to be available in the US.  I am very interested to hear the modeling through 1960 cabs, and it simply doesn't make sense to have a completely closed system on the combo amps.

edited 19 Dec 2018 at 08:48 AM

asked 18 Dec 2018 at 05:34 PM

rahul yadav

votes

answer

views

I'm looking to purchase a head for my son and I have seen a few Slash model 2550 Black 80's heads and was curious if they are essentially the same as the 2555 Silver Jubilee 80's heads only with a different tolex color?  Again just any differences to help me narrow down whether or not to pursue one or the other.

Thank everyone in advance for any help.

Sincerely,

Charles Abbott

edited 18 Dec 2018 at 04:54 PM

Charles Abbott

asked 18 Dec 2018 at 04:49 PM

Charles Abbott

vote

answers

views

So, for the first time, I wanted to download a preset or “patch” off of the my.marshall site from another fellow Marshall lover. I clicked on the preset link from YOUTUBE, which took me to the Marshall user on MY MARSHALL. I utilized my iPhone so the default browser is SAFARI of course. I read that My.Marshall does not work with SAFARI so I downloaded CHROME to my iPhone which is version 71.0. When I went back to My. Marshall to save the preset to my Library I STILL got the MIDI IS NOT AVAILABLE notice on the bottom of my screen.  I powered down my phone to restart thinking maybe I had to allow the Newly downloaded CHROME to “re-set” but still same thing MIDI IS NOT AVAILABLE.  PLEASE ADVISE as this is SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! Thank you in advance....

asked 18 Dec 2018 at 03:36 PM

dwaine brosemer (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello, just wondering if anyone has experience using a Marshall Code amp and then also using the Marshall 4-way switch combined with a looper pedal. If you set up your chain properly(guitar>4-way>looper>amp), can you have each loop have a different effect if you are using this 4-way pedal to change those effects on each loop? 

asked 18 Dec 2018 at 09:47 AM

Peter D

votes

answer

views

I am experiencing terrible interference when trying to use my Code 50  via Bluetooth / Gateway (Apple) App while recording on my Mac in Logic Pro X.  I am using a microphone to record the Code 50 and using the Bluetooth Movies series world to change patches.  The clicks/pops/noise/interference is loud enough to interfere with the recording process.  Perhaps a DESKTOP (Apple) Gateway App via Code USB might be a solution for all users experiencing similar issues?   I am running the most current Firmware.  Any current solution to my noise issues? 

Thank you. 

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 06:02 PM

Saloni kamalsagar

asked 16 Dec 2018 at 11:46 AM

Saloni kamalsagar

votes

answer

views

I'm looking at buying a Marshall amp. The head I'm looking at is Marshall MG100FX I've found one on craigslist with a half stack 4x12 for $300. Anyone one have experience with these amps? Is this a good price for it? Any words of wisdom would be great! Thanks guys.

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 08:48 AM

asked 15 Dec 2018 at 08:21 AM

Michael jones

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone,,,

I haven't seen them mentioned Watch Movies Online here once. I saw a guy CyberGhost wearing one of them on an airplane ExpressVPN once and they looked really nice. I'd love to learn more about them purely out of curiosity....

Thanks ,,,,...

edited 15 Dec 2018 at 06:31 PM

Zack Fernandes

asked 14 Dec 2018 at 11:04 AM

Zack Fernandes

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone,...,,

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem that I am having between my Code 25 amplifier and the Gateway app. I am able to pair my android device and the amp via Bluetooth just fine but once I am in the Gateway app it doesn't detect my amp at all, even when I press "scan for amp" it just says no amp detected. 

I think I should add that I have been able to connect it to my apple device without any problem at all.

It would be highly appreciated if you got back to me.

Thank you......

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 12:08 PM

asked 14 Dec 2018 at 08:56 AM

Daryl Dixon

votes

answer

views

I was trying to jam along with youtube so I plugged in my iPad to the "audio in" input of the amp.

Volume of the iPad is cranked to max.

I noticed that the iPad can only be  heard when the volume of each channel are turned up.

Problem is, especially in Ultra Gain Channel, the iPad will not be heard until the volume of the channel is set to pretty high (pass 9 o'clock), meanwhile, my guitar sound will be very LOUD that will cover the jamming track and also cause serious air to my neighbour (basically I only hear my guitar and cannot hear the iPad which is connected to the amp throught the "audio in" input).

Solution to the above is very much appreciated.

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 12:08 PM

asked 14 Dec 2018 at 08:47 AM

Daryl Dixon

votes

answer

views

I was wondering if this a good choice  for a intermediate player (the only amp I have is a fender 20watt amp)  and I would like to hear the pros and cons of this amp.

edited 16 Jul 2019 at 10:14 AM

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 04:31 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

My JCM 900 doesn't sound the same as it use to, had a local tech. put in a new transformer and tubes but, no balls. How do you find a trained Marshall service rep. in the states?https://thegadgetwire.com/kodi/ https://thegadgetwire.com/tutuapp/ https://thegadgetwire.com/appvalley/

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 08:06 PM

jaison pandey

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 02:46 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

Today I connected my Code 25 to my MacBook Pro to record in Logic Pro X but when I connected it, it went into TEST MODE (which I've never seen before) and I could not record any output from the amp.  I unplugged, and restarted both the computer and the amp - same thing happened.

I had my phone hooked up by Bluetooth to control the settings, but I've done this many times in the past and never had this problem.  Ideas?  Solutions?

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 02:31 PM

Hershey Bell

votes

answers

views

Hi there everyone, it's my first post here. I just acquired (2nd hand) Marshall VBA400 Bass head amplifier. It sounds really great but I just want to ask anyone from here has got the same experienced with an audible "humming sound" when the Standby Switch is turned ON... is it normal for this model? one more question, when i got the VBA400 it comes with Marshall MG412A speaker cabinet (4x12")... are they both match to use technically? 

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 08:43 AM

Leevan Mercado

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 08:41 AM

Leevan Mercado

votes

answer

views

My first post here, so apologies if I'm out of line on Forum protocol!  I just bought a used MG250DFX used on Reverb. It's my first Marshall after a lifetime of dreaming of having one!

Where could one find the original owners manual if there is one for download, as well as find out what type of speakers came with the original unit?

https://downloader.vip/rufus/ 123Movies https://ovo.fyi/gomovies/ 

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 06:47 PM

jaison pandey

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 06:54 AM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

i purshesed marshall code 25 about 8month back, now when i turned on all binking lights are blink and than off... after on no lights are blinked in any presets... reset amp, update firmware... not done anything!! atteched some of pictures!!

asked 12 Dec 2018 at 08:13 PM

Soumyadip Roy

votes

answers

views

I've seen sales for various MXL Lorem Ipsum condensers at Guitar Temp Mail Center and Massdrop 10 Minute Mail recently and was wondering if anyone wanted to offer some input. There's very few reviews and none of them really offer comparisons to similar products in that price range (i.e. the Behringer C1).

Their prices are really low and while "you get what you pay for" holds true most of the time, there's always a chance to find a diamond in the rough.

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 02:20 PM

Michael jones

asked 12 Dec 2018 at 09:53 AM

Michael jones

votes

answers

views

So i can get a good deal on the  Marshall Stanmore speaker (130€) Has anyone here had experience with this speaker in particular? Can you recommend it?

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 10:22 AM

asked 12 Dec 2018 at 09:51 AM

Michael jones
Showing results 2501 to 2520 of 3919
Loading - please wait...