Questions
Showing results 2621 to 2640 of 3921

votes

answers

views

Poseo un CODE 100 combo con firmware  v1.44  y mi amplificador funciona sin ningun problema, quisiera saber si la nueva version 1.46 realmente trae una mejora respecto al sonido especialmente en los graves, que suenan un poco embarrados, es decir si vale la pena la actualizacion ya que mi amp esta ok, o es solo solucion a problemas de bloqueo como dicen por aqui.?

asked 20 Dec 2021 at 04:30 PM

Enrique Ledezma

votes

answer

views

Hi All,

I'm using the Gateway app on an iPAD mini with the latest IOS.  What I can't get to work is the auto-rotate function (to view it "sideways" when my iPAD is on its stand).  Is this a Gateway app limitation?

asked 20 Jun 2020 at 04:14 PM

Paul Hinchman

votes

answer

views

Hello Marshall! I have a problem with my Code 25. For several months everything was fine, I could connect it to a computer and use it in DAW, but recently the next time I connected it, the computer stopped detecting it. I tried 3 different usb cables, but that didn't help. Please help me, I love my code.
P.S. Sorry for the English, I used a translator, since I am from Russia and do not know the language well.

asked 16 May 2020 at 08:38 AM

Adel Nurmiev

vote

answers

views

I'm looking for some good "Shadows" tones like Apache, FBI and so on. Are they available somewhere?

asked 17 Aug 2019 at 12:09 PM

Marc Van den Bonne (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi all! It's a good day to be a Marshall owner!!
I have 2 questions , I have been using my model 4120 through a cheaper model Marshall Cab a G412C and I have to say all this time I thought it was a 1960 B. Well I bought a 1960 B and now notice the difference, in my defese the cabs look identical and the G412 was bought used and the Marshall Logo on front and tab in the lower left corner was never there when I bought it. I do notice that the 1960 is 300 watt at 16 and the G412 is 120 at 8 can I run both cabs through my model 4120 Dual Reverb head and also what is the high low switch on the back of the 4120?
Thanks yall and I appreciate your "input" ( see what I did there? )
Tony Wilson

asked 16 Dec 2016 at 03:04 PM

Anthony Wilson

votes

answers

views

Guys, I've been doing some research on which one is the better choice between non-portable speakers between Marshall Acton II vs Marshall Stanmore II vs Marshall Woburn II. Yeah, I know all the pros and cons, but I need an advice from the one who has some experience with these. I need some juicy audio guys and budget is a thing, unfortunately. I'm willing to throw whatever it takes to have excellent quality sounds, but if it's not a huge difference between audios (except loudness), I prefer to spend less.

asked 19 Sep 2019 at 07:27 PM

sebastian shaw

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I often play my origin 20h without the speaker connected, using the internal dummy load (no speaker cable connected).

My question is: can I leave the speaker cable connected to the origin, but NOT to the cab? Or thay it's going to deactivate the internal dummy load, as the cab was connected?

It would be easier for me that way, to occasionally use the cabinet without turning the head to reach the connector, but I ask because I don't want that to damage the amp.

Please let me know, thanks and regards

asked 25 Mar 2022 at 07:30 AM

FRANCESCO MORANA

votes

answer

views

I've tried to use the Code 100 looper nut I'm haveing a hard time getting it iset .  As soon as I start playing, the looper start playback and it sounds like a doubliing . How do I setup the looper?

asked 22 Jul 2021 at 06:29 PM

Kevin Mell

votes

answer

views

Hello, i bought Stanmore II with the Alexa app and when I ask her to connect to spotify she replies that she is not support it. I have followed all the nessecary procedures but it doesn't work.

asked 01 Jun 2020 at 08:46 PM

Filippos sevdalis

votes

answers

views

hello'can anyone suggest a better sounding speaker on my code 25 as i do not like the stock speaker that came with it.sorry marshall.thank you.

asked 15 Dec 2021 at 05:44 PM

derek gill (10)

votes

answer

views

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not but maybe you’ll know the answer or where I can find it.

I’ve got a 100W Marshall DSL Head, not the JCM2000 series one but the series after that, and basically what’s happening is when I’m playing it will every now and then cut out, the channel indicator light will dim and go out along with the volume, this happens fairly regularly. And then just the other day it cut out but the channel light stayed on, with no sound, and I couldn’t change to the other channel. Turning the amp off and then back on “fixed” it but I’m sure it will happen again.

? ? Any suggestions  as to what it could be would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for you time. 

DSL

edited 17 Mar 2021 at 09:09 PM

chris truk

asked 17 Mar 2021 at 06:12 AM

chris truk

votes

answers

views

What is the sensitivity rating of the Marshall heritage g12 speaker (in dB)?

asked 28 Nov 2020 at 12:56 PM

Mat Ferron

votes

answers

views

can anyone share or suggest a preset for Bowie's let's dance nile rodgers rhythm guitar?

asked 26 Jul 2019 at 06:54 PM

Mar Fede-mac

votes

answers

views

I've noticed that I have many presets with a very muddy, flabby low E string. Was wondering if anyone had noticed this and how they went then about
fixing it.  You will notice it when you play Power Chords on the E and A strings

asked 02 Apr 2019 at 03:51 PM

Pat Brown (25)

votes

answer

views

I accidentally changed a preset and it's a preset that I used. Is there a way to get it back without resetting the whole amp?

asked 28 Dec 2018 at 11:37 PM

Michael Michels

votes

answers

views

Hi Guys and Gals and the Marshall Team... I am trying to connect my Marshall CODE Amp to my Laptop via a USB Data Cable but its saying "CODE: Not Connected".. Any Solutions for a fix??? Do i need to PAIR my code amp with bluetooth again????? Thanks Ben

asked 06 Jul 2020 at 05:52 PM

Brendan O' Dwyer

votes

answers

views

I´m a beginner level and would like the preset settings for Nalle Colt from Vintage Trouble. Could anyone help me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA7W7GE4BRY

asked 25 Feb 2020 at 09:16 PM

Jader Schmidt Gaklik

vote

answer

views

I have several custom presets in my Gateway (via my PC at my.marshall.com). I synchronized my PC with the Gateway App on my Android phone and all the new presets show up (so far, so good). The problem is that when I turn on the Code 100 amp, all of my presets (in the Gateway Library on my phone) get reset to the default presets.

If I turn off the amp and re-sync, all of my custom presets show up again. When I turn on the amp, they all get reset to default values.

I updated the firmware on my CODE 100 and tried several different startup configurations, but nothing works.

Why is the amp overwriting the presets on my Gateway App?

asked 20 Apr 2022 at 04:22 PM

Reid Beck (2)

votes

answers

views

I can't figure out how to tell if my Astoria is a US or EU version.  The seller told me it was US but I'm not confident. 

asked 31 Jan 2022 at 08:54 PM

K C

votes

answer

views

A lot of stuff about this so not an isolated problem. Getting really fed up with this amp and probably going back to pedals rather than presets. Is there any recent news on a fix for this? If not going to trash this expensive disaster and consider Fender Mustang.

asked 07 Nov 2021 at 09:15 PM

Tony Wetherall
Showing results 2621 to 2640 of 3921
Loading - please wait...