Questions
Showing results 2841 to 2860 of 3928

votes

answer

views

I cant change my Profile Image? Ive tried making the image very small like  500kb in size and no go. The pixel dimentions are fine. Its  2356x1940. Are things not working right now or is it a bug?

asked 23 Dec 2016 at 05:24 AM

Mark Ensign

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I have a CODE50 (1 week).

After editting a preset, I click and hold the exit/store button to save the changes I made. The changes are stored but the CODE then "freeze".. no sound, no change possible. After switch off/on, everything is back to normal. The preset is updated.

Same thing is happening when I store the preset in the footcontroller.

Is that "normal"? Am I doing something wrong? I presume that I'm not supposed to do a switch on/off everytime that I want to store a present change...

Thanks in advance. ? ? ?

edited 12 Nov 2021 at 10:25 PM

Bernard Huber

asked 23 Oct 2021 at 02:33 PM

Bernard Huber

votes

answers

views

bluetooth wont connect with my code 50 it connects for audio but cant acess amplifier settings and parameters keeps showing passkey code on my phone but wont let me enter the passkey code anywhere tried everything still wont connect to amplifer to acess my code 50 HELP!!!!!!! Jimmy Rumsey

asked 04 Jul 2021 at 08:12 PM

Jimmy Rumsey

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone.

Do you have a preset for play Europa of Santana?

Regards

asked 01 Jul 2020 at 01:32 AM

James Escutia

votes

answers

views

Hi I'm buying a laptop what requirements do I need to connect to my Code 50 amp so I don't buy the wrong Laptop regards Rob 

asked 14 Dec 2019 at 03:35 PM

Robert Bruce

votes

answers

views

Got my new CODE 100 and half/cab plugged it in and zip, nada, nothing, depressing to say the least! Anyone experience that issue? The amp turns on and everything seems to look alright, but no sound from the cab. 

edited 03 Nov 2018 at 12:15 AM

Gary Miller

asked 03 Nov 2018 at 12:09 AM

Gary Miller

votes

answer

views

I am adding my Marshal Action 2 to my Dell Laptop.

Device is getting paired succesfullly but it shows an error "0% battery " on the bluetooth speaker so unable to connect.

Action 2 doesn't have any batter though.

Do you know how to fix this issue and add speker to the laptop ?

asked 29 Nov 2022 at 06:44 PM

Sijil Kadavath

votes

answers

views

If I change to an 8 ohm V-series speaker in my DSL40CR, do you foresee any problems using it with an 8 ohm MX212AR cabinet , if I plug into the two 8 ohm speaker outputs ? .......................thanks............RD

asked 17 May 2021 at 07:55 PM

Robert DeStefano

votes

answers

views

Hi There,

I have just bought a CODE 25 amp and i am having trouble pairint it with the Gateway app.

I have done all the suggested processes, reboot, re install etc etc...

It was working yesterday afternoon, then in the evening it just will not connect?

The amp connects to th iphone 7 plus, finds the amp in the menu but wont connect, just keeps saying Connection Rejected!

So frustrating, please can you help?

Cheers DC

asked 03 Mar 2021 at 09:32 AM

Darren Coulthard

votes

answer

views

Good morning
I'm having trouble you're with the gateway app
I have a Galaxy A20e phone
I successfully connect with bluetooth
the sound comes out of the amplifier the mobile is connect....
but when I try to connect the bluetooth with the app code (Gateway)
when i run scan for amps it doesn't connect.
I also regularly registered for the profile with a username and password
But it doesn't want to work !!! 
Reviews on google play are also negative and many have the same problem
Aloisi Graziano

asked 08 Jan 2021 at 05:30 PM

graziano aloisi

votes

answers

views

Hi ! So I'm wondering if there are other charging options for a Marshall Killburn 2? I had a Killburn (1)before but it was i big hassle charging the speaker through my 12v output with a transformer/converter since the only cable seems to be a figure 8 cable? 

Does anyone have other options? Is there any way to use figure 8 cable on a 12v output? Without using a transformer ? Don't have the possibility to charge through a regular socket at work so. 

Thanks for replies !

asked 02 Mar 2022 at 10:47 AM

Thor Magnus Grydeland

votes

answers

views

Does anyone have a manual for a Marshall Lead 15 G15MS If you do can you pdf me a copy, Thanks Mike

asked 27 Sep 2020 at 03:00 PM

Mike Bembenek

votes

answer

views

My Code 50 shuts off after a couple minutes.  I can turn it back on a couple times, then it wont turn back on.  If I let it sit an hour or so, then it will repeat this behaviour.

asked 22 Jul 2019 at 05:42 PM

Ronald carnes

votes

answers

views

Hi;

I can get the playback feature to work, until the screen saver kicks in, on my Galaxy S9.  As soon as my phone screen goes dark the app stops and I have close and re-open the Gateway app.

Thanks!

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 01:16 AM

Doug C

votes

answers

views

Marshall gateway App is not working with android 11 on samsung devices

still waiting for your answer

Luigi

asked 08 Dec 2021 at 09:51 AM

luigi pagani (2)

votes

answer

views

Hello! I have a problem. Early when i connect my marshall to pc , i can record. But recently i try connect my marshall to pc and i have a error 43. Please help me

USB

asked 27 Mar 2020 at 01:02 PM

Oleg Nevazno

votes

answer

views

I recently bought a JCM 800 Studio Classic SC20H. I have taken in to practise twice and inbetween nba reddit songs when i pcpartpicker am not playing a loud crackaling comes out of the speakers (I have changed all cabels, speaker cable guitar cable power cable) and it still happends. but  if i play for a while it seems to disapear then randomly come back when i stop. if i put the amp into standby it goes. reverse phone lookup

anybody have any ideas?

cheers 

edited 29 Oct 2019 at 01:37 AM

mikin gkons

asked 27 Oct 2019 at 08:27 AM

mikin gkons

votes

answer

views

Does anyone know the value of the power transformer for a MG30CFX? Cheers.

asked 23 Sep 2018 at 09:57 PM

Steven Muscat

votes

answers

views

Hey, just bought a new MG 30 GOLD series and was wondering if anyone has any tone settingdto share. Have several different guitars to play through with everything from a 3 single  Strat to a Les Paul with fat humbuckers. Prefer a heavy, overdriven sound but willing to try anything. As it is unless I'm on the clean channel everything sounds muddy. Trying to get a bit better technically before ifreak my wife out and drop big $ on a tube stack. Thanks in advance!

asked 01 Jul 2018 at 03:19 PM

Dan Corcoran
Showing results 2841 to 2860 of 3928
Loading - please wait...