Questions
Showing results 3021 to 3040 of 3942

votes

answers

views

Does anyone have a preset that is close to CC Deville of Poison?

Thanks

asked 09 Sep 2020 at 02:34 AM

Jeff Scranton

votes

answer

views

Good morning or evening whatever may be the case,

I was just wondering if anybody has played around with the settings for obtaining a good lead sound with overdrive.

I was playing around with the lead for Dead or Alive- bon Jovi, also the lead for Is this Love - White snake, 

If anybody has anything thats worked or is working on it let me know, much appreciated,

Keep rockin!

asked 30 Apr 2018 at 03:37 PM

Ulysses Vargas

votes

answer

views

My CODE50 no longer has any output to the speaker.

Everything 'seems' fine, and I have tested the cables etc, with my older Valvestate and the cable and guitar still OK.

Lights are on, pedal on, BT connects to phone, just no output at all.

Any idea's?

asked 03 Apr 2022 at 03:19 PM

Steve Richards

votes

answers

views

If you are good at tuning a CODE - could you please help me find tone like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abKjC7EX2Zs  or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZc0ITpnQ8.  

asked 24 Dec 2017 at 06:19 PM

Ilya Bychkov

votes

answer

views

i was delivered my new code head and cab today but i had to send cab back as it was split across the top right hand join why is there no corner protectors ? i had to send cab back so can not use head until its replaced

asked 25 Oct 2017 at 04:56 PM

jai paxton

votes

answers

views

What kind of fuse does my haze 40 use. What size how many amps etc  where can i get one and also  a fuse holder its a mhz40c i think

asked 13 Aug 2017 at 11:19 AM

Kevin Mcclinton

votes

answers

views

I have a Model 1960B 4x12 cabinet that I purchased used around 1980, and I'm trying to find out what year it was manufactured (see photos).  The serial number is "3479".  The speakers appear to me to be the original Marshall-labelled Celestion speakers, part number "T3120".  Three of the speakers have a stamp near the part number stamp that reads "AM8".  The fourth speaker has a stamp that reads "CM20".  I assume these are likely Celestion manufacture date codes, but not certain.  Only one of the four speakers has a stamp that reads "15 ohms" (but using the omega symbol).  The speakes are wired series-parallel.  According to the nameplate, the cab is rated at 16 ohms (apparently actually 15 ohms), and 100 watts.

Based on the excellent condition of the cab when I bought it, I am assuming it to be mid to late 70s vintage, but would like to know the exact year, if possible.  I saw a post on another forum that claimed the OEM "T3120" speakers are actually Celestion G12-65 speakers, but simply OEM-labelled for Marshall, and that they only came that way preinstalled from the Marshall factory.  Is that true?  From the Celestion website, I see that they still sell "Heritage Series G12-65" speakers, and they are available in 8 ohms or 15 ohms.  The new G12-65 speakers shown on the Celestion website look the same, down to the round mesh vent in the center of the magnet assembly.  The above details would seem to confirm that the T3120 speakers are indeed 15 ohm G12-65s.  If true, that implies that the cab will actually handle up to 260W (not much risk of blown speakers with a 100W head).

I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

Cheers,

James

asked 02 Jul 2022 at 07:18 PM

James Baughman (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone,

I just boufht a TSL100 and the sound is spectacular on the clean and crunch channels through the 1960AV and 1960BV cabs. When the switch to lead happens, the volume knob does nothing or almost nothing and I have to turn the gain all the way down (which obviously changes the tone considerably). Everything else is brilliant. Any ideas on where I should begin? Suggestions are appreciated! Thanks

asked 27 Jun 2021 at 07:37 PM

Ron B

votes

answers

views

How do I use the Marshall Code 50 Amp in ProTools with the USB Port?

asked 27 Apr 2022 at 06:18 AM

Tim Cannon

votes

answer

views

As title says I have no output to the speaker cab. All I hear is a very quiet fizz/hum. Output to headphones is fine. Only arrived today and will be going back Monday unless I can resolve this. Code 2x12 cab seems fine and tried three different speaker leads. Gutted as I was so looking forward to getting a full weekend on this before going back to work.

asked 20 Mar 2021 at 09:43 PM

Scott Fitzgerald

votes

answer

views

I just bought a MG30FX amplifier about 2/3 weeks ago and recently developed a speaker buzz/rattle, what can be done about this? 

asked 09 Jan 2021 at 01:04 AM

Clint Ozment

votes

answer

views

So I've had my DSL40C or a few months now, probably around 4 or 5 months, and just this week is has started making loud popping and crackling sounds when it's on and when it does the volume either gets quieter or louder. It has gotten worse and worse as the week went on. First it was just one pop per session but now it's almost unusable how much it pops and interferes with playing. I have no experience with electronics or amps or tubes or whatever so I don't know how to fix it or what the problem could be. What should I do to fix it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

edited 12 Oct 2020 at 04:58 AM

Sanjay Soni

asked 27 Aug 2020 at 07:44 AM

Sanjay Soni

votes

answer

views

Hi all, I'm chasing schematics for JMP-1 and 9005.

Thanks in advance. 

Cheers. 

asked 08 Jun 2019 at 07:36 PM

Andrew Parry

votes

answer

views

Can someone confirm whether you can select more than one of the pedal effects on the code at the same time? e.g a distortion and wah for instance?

asked 09 Sep 2018 at 05:59 AM

Heinrich Nolte

votes

answer

views

Hi folks,

Reently got myself a CODE25, however I couldn't manage to get it connected to my phone. I assume its due to faulty bluetooth module, because when I turned on the amp, bluetooth version field is missing on the screen. The amp also did not show up on my phone although bluetooth pairing mode was activated.

I did follow the troubleshooter but it didn't help.

Updated to the latest firmware (1.46)

Anyone experiencing the same? Any suggestion how to fix this?

edited 23 Apr 2022 at 04:20 PM

Eldo` Baidowi

asked 23 Apr 2022 at 04:00 PM

Eldo` Baidowi

votes

answer

views

Can I use 6L6 GC quad set in stead of 6L6 S.

asked 17 Nov 2019 at 10:09 PM

Peter Podkrajac

votes

answer

views

I bought a Marshall Code 25 Amo just over 2 years ago. A slight crackling noise began about 4 months ago and has gradually been getting worse.

The amp now sounds like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8mBySo-xLo and is totally unusable.  Ive tried different guitar cables, a different power cable, a different socket (to rule out interference) and separate guitars. It's definitely the amp.

Amazon won't take the device back and cannot repair it.

Any suggestions as to what my next steps should be please? A device like this shouldn't last for only 2 years.

Many thanks 

Tony

asked 27 Jul 2020 at 04:57 PM

Tony Platts

votes

answer

views

Re you going to release a cover for the cdoe 2100 combo? I cana see on the Marshall site that you do a cover for the 25 and 50, but why not the 100?

http://shop.marshall.com/k/search?q=codee+100+cover

asked 05 May 2018 at 07:24 PM

Chris Davies (12)

votes

answer

views

Phone is connected to code by bluetooth but i can't connect when I'm running gateway.

asked 29 Jan 2021 at 11:27 AM

Janusz Z
Showing results 3021 to 3040 of 3942
Loading - please wait...