Questions
Showing results 3641 to 3660 of 3915

vote

answers

views

I'm using Windows 10, and the Amp says "USB" when plugged into PC.  I installed the window app, but all it says is "please connect your Code..,".    I checked device manager and it says " Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed).   I tried uninstall, reboot, reload, etc., and different USB ports ,but nothing works.   

asked 08 Oct 2016 at 10:02 PM

David Goodrich (1)

votes

answer

views

I am located in South Africa and have just purchased a Marshall Stanmore Pitch Black Bluetooth Speaker yesterday from the Apple iStore online site which should be delivered in the next 3-5 working days. Being a high-end brand with reputable history and having read several good reviews on this product prior to my purchase, I did not verify if there are any concerns raised about this product. Last night however I searched the internet for any customer complaints on this product and was shocked to find many complaints/problems registered regarding Bluetooth becoming unusable and the unit going dead (not powering-up at all) within the first 12 months of purchase. The aforementioned makes me hugely concerned about reliability and quality of this product to the extent that I am considering to cancel my purchase. I know that world-wide there must have been thousands of these units sold since its launch making the listed problems possibly a small percentage. What concerns me is the consistency of the registered/reported problems and that there might be many more of similar nature which have not been listed by unhappy customers.

Can I please ask you to be honest and confirm if there are any inherent problems with this specific product? I would rather refrain from purchasing a Marshall branded product than to later joint the seemingly huge number of unsatisfied customers when it comes to this specific product. I rely on your integrity to be honest with me in urgently replying to my above question to enable cancellation of my purchase.

asked 07 Oct 2016 at 06:39 AM

Dirk Jooste

votes

answer

views

Hi there. I recently acquired a JCM 2000 TSL 100, put new valves in it but the amp still makes strange loud static noises after starting up for a few seconds and then settles down. On the Marshall forums I was advised to check the motherboard and found it to have the number JCM2-60-00 which apparently is faulty. Can I obtain a motherboard that isn't faulty or would it make more sense for Marshall to service it? Ideas of prices would be great - thanks, Malcolm

asked 06 Oct 2016 at 01:27 PM

Malcolm Birtwell

votes

answers

views

Tried to register a jvm410hjs, which code to use? Found models with reverb and/or carbon fibre only.

asked 05 Oct 2016 at 05:19 PM

Stefan Eriksson

votes

answer

views

There are many questions & answers referring to an imminent update to the code firmware. I'm guessing the firmware is largely the same for both except there are some differences so are we talking about updates to both 25 & 50 or are they staggered?.

Since the update has been "soon" for some time I can only assume that the testing and acceptance etc is taking longer than expected. Are you able to state what is being slated in this update?.

Thanks for any information you can offer

edited 05 Oct 2016 at 03:57 PM

Alan Unwin (13)

asked 05 Oct 2016 at 12:19 PM

Alan Unwin (13)

votes

answer

views

Bought a Stockwell portable speaker. The speaker has a rattling sound, which seems to come from the bottom left, especially when a song is quite bassy. Is there any way I could get this fixed\replaced?

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 07:01 PM

Jamie Hart

votes

answers

views

Hi,

My samsung s4 connect to the code but only for streaming audio... when I tap scan for amp nothing happen... I ve fallowed all the connection steps but now I dont know what to do.

Could you help?

Thx 

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 05:49 PM

Jp Ponsol

votes

answer

views

Did marshall release the new updated firmware update for the code 50 that fixes the lockup with no sound issue? I want to know because i might buy this amp again if the firmware fixes this problem?

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 04:06 PM

John Bednarek (5)

votes

answer

views

Why can't I find any information about my amp

asked 04 Oct 2016 at 12:16 AM

Joe Inman

votes

answers

views

How can I view and download other peoples presets on the Code?

asked 03 Oct 2016 at 09:24 PM

Ryan Lloyd

votes

answer

views

Hi. There is no way to connect  throught bluetooth my Ipad2  with Gateway app Code25?  I've read the issue but don't wanna to buy another Ipad only for this problem. Thanks

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 08:10 PM

Paolo Seri

votes

answer

views

Hello

I have the PEDL90008 switch hooked up to an MG15HFX.

Switch one stopped working. Its not the cable and the amp still switches from the front panel.

As the cable is only 2 conductor I'm guessing the pedal uses banked resistors to create voltage switching. I'll be able to check when I find my meter.

I don't want to try it on someone elses amp in case it blows it. Nor do I really want to buy another if its a simple fix.  It may even still be under warranty (can't find the chitty) but the carriage is probably half the price of a switch so hardly worth the effort.

Anyone know if this is switched resistance? 

Any other suggestions?

Regards

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 06:30 PM

Stix Malloy

votes

answers

views

Hi, I want to record using my code to PC using the usb. What is the best free software for doing this (is audacity any good ?). Any other suggestions would be helpful.

regards.

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 05:04 PM

Martin Blyth (27)

votes

answers

views

Can anyone help? I'm on Windows 7 and I'm using an RME Babyface. The Code works fine as a sound card for playing MP3's and stuff

edited 08 Oct 2016 at 06:26 PM

Mads Barfoed

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 01:40 PM

Mads Barfoed

votes

answers

views

I just aquired a TSL122. I played it for 5min and the main 4a fuse blew from the 120v Mains. I'm in Canada.

The previous owner told me he sent it to Marshal for a warantee replacement to do with the VPR switch.

I am a tech and looked in the chassis. It has a brand new main PCB issue 20. Everythign looks good from my point of view. I didn't dig into it at all.

Is there still a boas drift problem with this amp? I am a qualified Tech and am looking for Marshalls perspective on this problem.

asked 02 Oct 2016 at 12:56 PM

barry beadman

votes

answer

views

hey guys, not so much a question but more of an info statement, since doing latest update to iphone 6 os, gateway app now works perfectly, connects first time everytime,  stays connected and has at least 4 feet connectivety. havent tried further.  you can even close it to answer a call, reopen it it and it goesright back to where you were,, so cool now.  highly recommend doing update if you havent already

asked 01 Oct 2016 at 08:45 PM

steven farr

votes

answer

views

I have had my amp JCM 2000 TSL 122 combo for a few years. I used it occasionally when I first acquired it (around 2008) and then fairly regularly in a band for about a year in 2009/20010. It was then put in my wardrobe and came out to use ocaasionally for a couple of gigs and then went back in the wardrobe until earlier this year.

In 2016 I have gotten together with some friends to form a new covers band and we have rehearsed at pretty big rehearsal room volume with live drums etc. at an average of 2 rehearsals a month since March.

Today, I started to set my amp up as usual - plugged in and turned on with standby. Took off stanby with all 3 channel gains and volumes at ZERO. 1st channel (Clean) some gain + some volume (uaual position around 2 and a bit....rarely get it to 3, haha!) and it made all the usual signs of working well and giving me a great clean sound.

Turned to the other guitarist for a quick conversation about pics he bought on e-bay and I found my volume dropped!!??!!

I checked leads, connections, another guitar, but my Marshall is not doing what it has been doing. Our other guitarist put his guitar through it and it needed almost full gain and full volume on each channel to get any volume on the output.

I turned ot off and used an amp that the rehearsal studio had available. Effects and leads all good, so the issue is definitely the amp.

Am I experiencing a dead valve, or set of valves, or could it be something more sinister? This is my first valve amp and appreciate that these things are much more sucsceptible to issues and need much more maintenance than their solid state counterparts.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated. I have searched the issue and found that there are some sites with negative thoughts towards the JCM 200 series and the TSL 122 in particular with biasing issues etc., but what I am reading is going over my head a little, but looks quite damning???

Thanks for any help,

Graham

asked 01 Oct 2016 at 07:51 PM

Graham Judd

votes

answer

views

I own my Marshall Code 50 for one week now and are pretty happy with it. Still exploring the endless possibilities.

Also downloaded the gateway app. Happy with the  new feature to select the location for the edited patch. You should be able to do that on the amp but I did not manage to do it...

What I miss in the app:

1. Create a favourite list.

2. Save edited presets in a user library so you can upload them from there to the amp.

Hopefully the pedal will be available soon. For gigging this is a must have.

Greetings and keep up the good work!

asked 01 Oct 2016 at 09:38 AM

Freddy Bröring (2)

votes

answer

views

Any plans to enhance the Marshall Gateway app to use the larger screen of the iPad? 

Would be really cool to be able to see and manipulate amp and fx controls all on the same screen at once. Also landscape mode would be nice. 

Thanks. 

asked 30 Sep 2016 at 07:51 PM

Darrell Hulls

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I own a DSL 1H head and interested if it already has a buffer in the FX loop out or I need to add an external one.

asked 30 Sep 2016 at 06:58 PM

Ivan Denisov
Showing results 3641 to 3660 of 3915
Loading - please wait...