Questions
Showing results 3681 to 3700 of 3929

votes

answers

views

i have a question is this a legit one that I bought.??

asked 02 May 2023 at 12:40 PM

aries villostas

votes

answers

views

Hi everyone!
I have a CODE 25 and recently spent quite a bit of time trying to find a setting that would be good for "tapping" style playing, but I can't find the right one. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it!

asked 26 Dec 2022 at 09:26 PM

Kovács György (1)

votes

answer

views

hy, i'm a proud owner of a jtm 1962 M-2006-19-0714-A 

year of production?

Watt RMS?

Thanks a lot.

asked 06 Mar 2023 at 11:35 AM

alessandro casaleggio

votes

answers

views

Hello users of Marshall ,

I bought my Moitor Bluetooth early 2020, I used it perfectly with no issues until last month (June 2023). 

My headphone turns on and connect to my Iphone, however whenever a take it off  or move a little bit the bluetooth connection cuts and my Marsahll disconnects automatically.  For information, my Marsahll felt down some weeks ago. 

Have you met with this issue ? How can I resolve this issue ?

Thank in advance for your help ! 

asked 09 Jul 2023 at 08:33 PM

Eszter Szabo

votes

answers

views

Why i couldn't can connect my Headphones with my Phone on Bluetooth??

I have the Major IV Headphone andta Phone from Xiaomi M4Pro

edited 02 May 2023 at 08:24 AM

Bruno Odermatt

asked 30 Apr 2023 at 04:43 PM

Bruno Odermatt

votes

answer

views

Can you please tell me which amps the PEDL-91003 is compatible with. I have heard it can be used with the DSL100H Is this the case?

asked 15 Mar 2023 at 05:22 PM

TONY STIRTON

votes

answer

views

Hello! 

I have a Marshall CODE50 combo, and when i connect it to my iPad via cable, the input and the output works well in applications developed by Apple (like Garage Band), but I can't control of my amplifier settings in Marshall Gateway app. Is there any way to control the combo on the iPad through the cable?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

asked 25 Aug 2023 at 11:08 AM

Grzegorz Ambrozewicz

votes

answer

views

Hello-

I used to have no problem connecting my Code 50 with my Mac via USB. All of a sudden neither my computer or DAW will recognize it. I switched out the usb cable, did a factory reset of my amp, tried to update the software, but I can't get the mac to recognize the amp for the life of me. Is there a more extensive reboot I don't know about? Very curious as it used to work just fine and I can't think of anything I did to jeopardize it. Thank you.

asked 13 Aug 2023 at 09:45 PM

David Garver

votes

answer

views

Hello all

I have a Fender Squier electric bass. I have been using it with a Rumble 15 amp. 
Now I have bought a Marshall Code 25 for my Epiphone guitar  and I would like to know if this amp can be used also wit an electric bass. 

Thanks a lot for your support. 
Antonio. 

asked 19 Jul 2023 at 07:29 PM

Antonio Romero (1)

votes

answer

views

I have an incomprehensible problem with the code, I try to connect to the combo via bluetooth connection, but the device is not displayed in the list of bluetooth devices, even after pressing REV + POWER the device is nowhere to be found (I checked on different smartphones) and throughout the whole time the code emits strange sounds of knocks from the speakers that are not solved in any way, I updated the firmware several times, this did not help in the end. Has anyone had the same problem, how did you solve it?

asked 17 Feb 2023 at 07:41 AM

Egor Chepurnyi

votes

answer

views

I want to roll back this new firmware. The first 10 presets are changed and I need back the Plexi and metal stuff. Why did you remove them? Is there any way to offer different firmware?

asked 06 Oct 2023 at 10:35 AM

Sebastian Petermann

votes

answers

views

When I try to connect my Marshall Code 25 to the computer, nothing works. I tried connecting it to my laptop but it was no use. I bought a wire yesterday that supports data transfer, can you tell me something?

asked 06 Dec 2023 at 11:48 AM

Никита Бастрыгин

votes

answers

views

Installed the new firmware and now my Code 50 cuts out frequently and has to be restarted. It also seems to have effected the sound quality.

This needs to be fixed or post the old firmware version.

asked 08 Oct 2023 at 03:00 AM

SCOTT DAVIS

votes

answer

views

I have an inbound JTM studio and I wanted to get a few extra pairs of 5881 tubes to have on hand. What tube types are acceptable for this amp besides the 5881's? For example can I use KT66's?

thanks,

howie

asked 11 Aug 2023 at 02:08 AM

Howard Blumstein

votes

answer

views

Hi, I had a marshall code, dsl 1w, 15w and 40w. I liked of 1w, much loud! I sold all and I have been used a app amplitube with iphone and ipad + irig nano amp, but I figure out in the worst way about update versions, It just stops working after the update. A nice day, and you cant play anymore on analogic gear. 

Now Id like a all in gear and the better for me now its the Code 25.  Even without the app I can handle the amp manually. Although, be convenient. 

Whats the current version suportted for code today? My IPAD 9th  is 16.5, IPHONE 7 is 13.  Is it works? 

thanks. 

asked 23 May 2023 at 05:56 PM

andre bessler

votes

answer

views

I've just bought a Marshall CODE 50 and after playing a bit with it and experimenting around with the settings, I came to a conclusion that the cabinet models sound better recorded with the direct input than through the amp speaker when playing.

Just wondering if anyone thinks the same. Sorry if I couldn't make it more clear, English isn't my native language and I don't know how to fully express myself.

asked 17 Oct 2023 at 08:09 PM

Pedro Duarte

votes

answer

views

A hardware issue prevents connecting my CODE25 practice amp with Gateway via Bluetooth on my PC (Nox / Windows 10). Gateway freezes at 'Turning on Bluetooth' message (the Bluetooth hardware in my PC is faulty). Can Gateway be set to connect via USB instead as a device-level default? My CODE25 amp does connect to Gateway via Bluetooth on my Android smartphone; but the phone's screen is too small to use comfortably, so USB connection to PC is needed for its much larger (I have 26" to 46" PC displays available) displays. Being severely nearsighted and over 50 years old, my options are limited.

asked 13 Aug 2023 at 09:58 AM

John Horvath

votes

answers

views

Here's an interesting thing. User Tomáš Nekovář, stole my Octafuzz preset and put it up as his own. Even complete with my Youtube link and soundcloud demo.

Seen it all now,

Oh well it was put up to share anyway, so enjoy MY patch everyone.

asked 29 Apr 2023 at 09:14 AM

Joliet Jake (126)

votes

answers

views

Can/should you write directly on the white strips above each switch on the PEDL-91016 6 button foot switch?

asked 06 Mar 2023 at 08:35 PM

Keith Trudeau

votes

answer

views

Can the foot switch be programmed to not remember settings on each channel, only the basic pre loaded ones? Meaninig that if it remembers that I had reverb on channel 2 of the clean sound, I dont want it to turn reverb on next time I cycle through to that channel. 

asked 10 Apr 2023 at 03:35 PM

Mark Dalrymple
Showing results 3681 to 3700 of 3929
Loading - please wait...