Questions
Showing results 3881 to 3900 of 3915

votes

answer

views

Hi, 
I´m in Bolivia, we do not have a Marshall Technical Support Center here.
I own a JCM 2000 TSL 122 combo, and my technitian said I need to replace the Bias Card.
Where can I get one?
I´m going to the US in about a month and would like to have one all ready purchased befor that.

Best Regards.

asked 16 Jun 2016 at 07:42 PM

Pajo Afcha

votes

answers

views

What are the Preamp tube positions from left to right (looking from the rear of the amp) and what do they control? Thank you

asked 16 Jun 2016 at 03:13 PM

J H

votes

answer

views

The 2555x user manual says that the d.i output is frequency compensated and meant to be used to feed a mixing desk or a slave amp but I find this confusing because the frequency compensation is usefull only in the first case and probably really bad if you feed a slave amp and cab.

can you elaborate please? 

asked 16 Jun 2016 at 01:20 PM

andrea rizzardo

votes

answer

views

When will the Marshall Code 50 be release in the UK?

asked 16 Jun 2016 at 10:54 AM

Luke Morris

votes

answer

views

Hi.  A friend of mine goes to London next month.  Can you tell me where can he buy for me a power stage pcb replacemente for my tsl122? Thanks!!

asked 16 Jun 2016 at 02:24 AM

Jorge Cepeda

votes

answer

views

Hi , please advise what rectifier is used in Silver Jubilee Mini 2525H  - solid state or tube? Thanks!

asked 15 Jun 2016 at 10:44 PM

Vlad Kositsky

votes

answers

views

Several times now, the Code 25 has locked up on me when trying to use it from the Gateway App on my iPad.  Symptoms are that the display will freeze up (text no longer scrolls) and the different buttons (including gain, tone knobs, etc) will become completely unresponsive.  Controlling it from the iPad will no longer work either.  The only thing I can do at that point is switch the amp off & on again.

Additionally, trying to connect the app to the amp is really hit and miss (yes, it's paired successfully):  sometimes it refuses to work, sometimes it will freeze the amp and sometimes it will work, but switching from ipad to amp presets will not. 

asked 14 Jun 2016 at 09:33 PM

Christophe Lambin (5)

votes

answers

views

I've downloaded the firmware updater onto my Windows 7 (most recent updates loaded) PC and it seems that there is no eligant way to close the updater after use. I had to use ProcMgr to force the updater to shutdown.

I also found that unless you do things in the correct way - fire up the updater tool before plugging in the USB, it seemed to get very confused - again I had to use procmgr to close it down.

asked 14 Jun 2016 at 02:41 PM

Alan Unwin (13)

votes

answer

views

I recently bought a Marshall 2x12" Cab with Marshall Goldback speakers mounted, type SPK100, 8 ohms, 80W each. As Marshall does not make speakers I am curious who the manufacturer is. The speaker's cage does not look like a Celestion. It seems to be an Eminence at first glance.

Does anybody have any information? Thank you!

asked 13 Jun 2016 at 10:37 AM

Harald Knierim

votes

answer

views

Yes, yes I know....Windows Phone lol. But will there be a Gateway port for the windows phone?

asked 13 Jun 2016 at 02:34 AM

justin pugh (3)

vote

answer

views

Hello, what is the warranty on the Code 50? Couldn't find it in the users manual. Thanks!

asked 13 Jun 2016 at 02:26 AM

justin pugh (3)

votes

answers

views

I know that the Mac version of the firmware updater is coming soon. But how will we know when new firmware updates are released? Only through the desktop software? Or will there be a notice in the iOS app? The website?

asked 13 Jun 2016 at 12:14 AM

Andrew Crow (10)

votes

answers

views

I'm experiencing unwanted noise when connecting my Code25 via USB to my iMac.  I've tried several different USB cables and I'm using GarageBand, making sure to turn off all plugins and no other applications are running. I've seen mention of the same issue on other forums. I've created an audio file with a sample of the unwanted noise. https://soundcloud.com/victor-futura/marshall-code25-usb-noise

Is this a known issue, if so, can it be corrected in a future firmware update?

asked 12 Jun 2016 at 02:06 PM

Chris Conte (13)

votes

answers

views

I am running a Lexicon MX200 thru the serial loop on my JVM 205C.  Sounds great but when I turn off the loop using the front panel selector button via footswitch or manually its still on and making whatever effect I have chosen.  What have I not done correctly? 

Bob

asked 10 Jun 2016 at 09:01 PM

Bob Hernandez

votes

answer

views

I am wanting to purchase the Marshall DSL 40c amp.

Would I be able to use my MG4x12 extention cabinet with it?

asked 10 Jun 2016 at 08:20 PM

David Martinez

votes

answers

views

I'm looking for a Marshall Cabinet for my newly aquired 3203 - It origianlly paired with a 4x10 but am wondering how it will sound with a 2X12 and also - will just any footswitch do? I think the answer on that last one is yes but I am not sure.

asked 10 Jun 2016 at 06:11 PM

Jhon Baker

vote

answers

views

hello, i tried to use the update, but the PC gives an error (windows 7)

asked 10 Jun 2016 at 04:28 PM

john bolier (37)

votes

answers

views

Hi, to change the power valves of my JVM 410, do I need a matched quartet or I can use two matched pairs? The bias is set by two separate trimmers, one for every pair, so maybe two matched pairs will be enough?

Thanks!

asked 10 Jun 2016 at 11:48 AM

Edoardo Conti

votes

answers

views

I wrote in a question you can please excuse me as now that I have the amp in hand, I am very happy. This is excellent.

I would consider how to add a high frequency speaker so music streaming is a bit brighter, but I notice the sound via USB is pretty good and one up on the Mustang series which did not stream music out the USB port. Thank You. I kept my G-Dec 3 Thirty around for that reason (plus tweeter and line outs - I might add). As I get used to this I might find the headphone out sufficient but wish you had added Lineout so the speaker stayed engaged but could take the lineout to other amps or recordering devices.

Can you tell us which interal speaker is used, ohm rating and the frequency response?

I do not want to open it up to figure it out since I plan on maintaing my warranty, at least for the next year.. :)

Thanks,

James

PS who signed off on this design, give them a raise :). But if you had a version with the features I mentioned, I would gladly have paid the additional cost and only been fully satisfied. Like I am at 96.75% now. You can quote me.

asked 10 Jun 2016 at 02:44 AM

James Graham (12)

votes

answer

views

Is there an update for the factory firmware yet?

Thanks

Mark

asked 09 Jun 2016 at 11:10 PM

Mark Stevens
Showing results 3881 to 3900 of 3915
Loading - please wait...