Questions
Showing results 2561 to 2580 of 3921

votes

answer

views

For the past few weeks I've been hearing a scratchy sound playing with the background music during certain TV broadcasts (mostly discovery-like channels). It's almost an eery scratchy gieger counter like sound. It's fitting for the programs I'm watching (Strange Evidence, What in the World, Monsters Inside me), so I'm not sure if there is something wrong with my speakers, or if that's the intended sound.

Is there something I can play to test the sound output to know if it's my speakers crackling or not?

asked 09 Aug 2019 at 05:09 PM

Denver77 Denver77

votes

answer

views

First of, I’m very pleased with my Code25...its overdriven/distorted presets, like the Sweet Jubilee, made me rethink my tone preferences and I’ve even played pub gigs without ever needing to go over Master volume 5!

Now, what would really help me make it my go-to gig amp is figuring out why I can’t use a pedal (like the TC Spark or EHX Soul Food) to boost the volume of dirty presets. I experimented with the clean “So American” preset and the volume boost is noticeable, but when trying on dirty presets, the tone changes, but volume remains constant. I noticed the same thing with the amp’s own preFx section...the overdrive/distortion or compressor levels don’t really make a difference in the overall volume.

Thanks in advance for the support!

asked 05 Oct 2018 at 07:09 AM

Norberto Pancera

votes

answer

views

The amp doesn't show up on my Bluetooth

asked 13 Nov 2017 at 03:12 AM

Robert Grisso

votes

answer

views

Hi,

when will be the Marshall Code 100H (Head) available in stores in Germany again?

I'm wondering that it's not shown on Marshalls website anymore. Is it discontinued?

Kind regards,

Alex

asked 08 Jan 2022 at 04:59 PM

Alex Thies (16)

vote

answer

views

Hello and greetings Marshall.

I have a Code 100 Combo. For this price is a great Marshall sounding amp.

But!!

Is harsh, but i use an external 7 WAY EQ pedal in loop and the sound with it , will be realy useful.

I have a Boss Katana too and has in built EQ effect. This Marshall Code series is very close to real Marhsall amps, form my opinion i think it's closer that Katana.

Why not is in Marshall CODE an EQ pedal effect, or an switchable 7 or 10 way EQ option  ??

I think what is most missing from the Code series is a usable 7-10 way eq pedal. Would it solve the harshness, the fizzyness.

I think it could be a great practice combo. with a more original Marshall sound than any Katana.

Please Marshall, include an EQ pedal or a switchable 7- or 10 way EQ option in an update as soon as possible.

Please :) !

let this product be worthy of the Marshall brand, or products.

Thanks.( Sorry for my English:)). 

Best Regards, Rob.

asked 09 Aug 2021 at 05:15 PM

Kovács Róbert (1)

votes

answers

views

Quick 4 part question: A) can I use the USB to get a line level signal into my PC that my digital interface will push to my powered monitors?

B) when using USB is the cabinet speaker muted?

C) must my DAW be open to make this work?

D) in this USB mode, can the CODE 100 be operated without speakers connected?

Thanx!

asked 26 Oct 2020 at 09:37 PM

rw patterson

votes

answer

views

All the presets are gone. I think marshall updated their website to a downgrade. Right now I dont have any clue how to download presets to your CODE. Buttons like 'download to amp' isn't working. Code is connected.

asked 15 Jun 2020 at 03:28 PM

Martijn Gouw

votes

answer

views

Hello, I'd also like to register my new amp and actiavate the warranty etc.. I just got it over the holidays of 2019/20. 

Thanks

Knight

asked 08 Feb 2020 at 12:49 PM

Tonya Wolford

votes

answers

views

Hi, 

Sorry if my formatting or way I'm doing this is wrong, first time.

I've had my code 25 amp about a year or so and it has recently developed an issue where the screen is flickering or faint whenever going through the presets/menus. 

The amp's screen is crystal clear when powering on so seems to be a software issue rather than hardware. I have installed the latest version of the code software but still having the problem. 

Had anyone got any ideas on how I can fix it? 

Many thanks 
Stefan 

asked 13 Feb 2022 at 12:56 AM

Stefan Carter

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I have a JMP Super Lead 100W Marshall amp. It's prapably a 60's model?

Serial number is: 2168H

I tried to register my amp, but there was no model to be found.

Is it possible that older models cannot be registered?

BR

Jarkko Jousmaa

asked 06 Nov 2016 at 10:17 AM

Jarkko Jousmaa

votes

answers

views

I am using Macbook Air M1 and iPad pro M1 with Acton 2

What should I do because I can't update the firmware because it hasn't been downloaded more than 50% even after an hour?

asked 05 Dec 2022 at 01:53 AM

daniel shin

votes

answer

views

Hey all.

New to the Code.  Tryin to navigate the website some.  
Question about user uploaded preset settings.

At the bottom of the setting description, I've noticed many times there will be an icon or pic of a Marshall cabinet with a red X thru it.  My guess is that it means the cabinet simulation is turned off..??

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

asked 08 Dec 2021 at 01:35 AM

Steve Beck

votes

answer

views

I know how to relocate the presets but what happens to preset I overwritten? How can i just move the presets in an order I desire without losinbg any presets?

asked 07 Dec 2019 at 10:48 PM

cameron anderson

votes

answers

views

hello, been trying to get a good steely dan 'reelin in the years' tone. Anybody else fancy giving it a shot Or give any tips on getting it. Thanks. 

asked 03 Aug 2019 at 11:12 AM

matt F

votes

answers

views

My code 50 and my gateway app suddenly won't sync. What gives? I've tried deleating and downloading the app. Nothing works!!!!! It was working fine. Now suddenly,  it quit working......I'm beyond frustrated.....

asked 22 Mar 2019 at 04:29 AM

Jamie Carter (16)

votes

answer

views

asked 23 Mar 2017 at 10:01 PM

Simon Lewis

votes

answers

views

How do I turn on the tuner on the 2020 MG100HFX head? The quick start manual says nothing about it.

asked 14 Dec 2020 at 09:09 PM

Ricky Gibson

votes

answer

views

Hi, I am trying to find out any more about my JTM45 amp. I have owned this for over 45 years,  i have never made any changes to it.

Something that always puzzled me is the lack of any serial number on the rear panel.  I cant see why anyone would have made a new chassis, but there are extra unused holes and i can make out where someone has scratched on the type of valves  in each position. I am assuming its probably late 1963 as it doesnt have the 'coffin' lable but is a two tone cabinet as per the early kind. Also the knobs are different to others i have seen.

Also i can find no record of the model of speaker cabinet that i assume is also a Marshall cabinet, 2 x 12" speakers. Sadly the original Celestion speakers are long gone (my fault!)  I have seen one reference to an extension cabinet or boutique cabinet that looked similar, how ever it looks like the Marshall badge was at an angle on mine, though it was missing when I bought the cabinet.

Any help for the above would be great, many thanks, Martin

asked 31 Jul 2020 at 03:23 PM

Martin Kingshott

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I need your help urgently.

from last few days i'm facing a big problem.

after starting my marshall code 50 within 4-5 sec all eq vol gain values changing automatically also after incresing eq gain vol knob its showing max 1.9 values.but its actually in 10 possition also master volume in 0 possition also giving sound.

i tried to reset it and restore all firmware but nothing happen still same result.

so please help me what i have to do.

Thanks you.

asked 03 Mar 2020 at 04:37 AM

swarnadeep karan

votes

answer

views

I got dsl1cr today

If i want to record or practice with headphone without speaker sound

Is it possible disconnect speaker cable?

Is there internal dummy load in dsl1cr?

shareit

asked 26 Oct 2018 at 08:17 AM

sdfgh sdfgh
Showing results 2561 to 2580 of 3921
Loading - please wait...