Questions
Showing results 2801 to 2820 of 3928

votes

answers

views

I noticed how it's not categorized ... is there somehow a better way to go about this?

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 04:01 PM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

Hi.

I have my Code 25 at home mostly for training and fun, and I think it could be useful in a studio as well. Does anyone tried it on stage and what is your experience?

edited 18 Sep 2019 at 05:46 AM

Christer Lövstav

asked 18 Sep 2019 at 05:44 AM

Christer Lövstav

votes

answers

views

Hello, I would like to replay "I Surrender - Hillsong (Worship)", however I cannot find a suitable preset for it. Could someone help me and set up such a preset? 

Thanks a lot, Tim

asked 30 Jan 2022 at 05:04 PM

Tim Thiessen

votes

answers

views

Hy folks!!.

I just bought a marshall code 25, and when installing the marshall gateway app on mu iphone 12 (ios 14.8.1), and open app i get the following error: "context3D  not available!  Possible reason: wrongrendermode or missing devicr suport. " and it does not work. What I can do?

asked 29 Nov 2021 at 03:16 PM

Victor Herrero

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I just bought a new Marshall DSL40CR last week, and when I have been playing on the low watt setting for about 30 mins, the volume drops in and out. I haven't experienced this on the high watt setting...yet. is there a recommended EQ or other setting configuration for the low watt setting to help with the issue of the volume dropping in and out? I have switched out cables, guitars, not using any effects or speaker cabinet either.

Thanks,

Ed

asked 09 Sep 2021 at 02:48 AM

Ed McNellis

votes

answer

views

I have followed all the Forum and Support threads, re-installed current  Amp firmware, updated the Gateway App, restared everything several times... the iPhone does not see the Amp when blue light is flashing to 'pair'. Also not visible to ipad or other devices so I'm assuming it's a problem with the CODE system itself. I haven't even got as far as connecting the Gateway App!

Looking through the forum, this is clearly not an isolated event - looks like the Amp firmware is WAY behind current Bluetooth versions.

Any suggestions please? I am still within my return for credit timeline - should I send it back to the dealer?

asked 06 Feb 2021 at 12:12 PM

Tony Hulbert

votes

answers

views

I have recently bought a marshal code 100 amp.  Not the amp head, The actual amp.

my question is:

If we’re to buy another code 100 amp, can I run one to the other and use one channel selector for both?

asked 06 Mar 2019 at 03:59 AM

donald birmingham

votes

answer

views

hola, acabo de instalar el firmware actualizado a mi marshall code 100 combo y ahora no suena ningún preset..

asked 18 Feb 2022 at 05:00 PM

ISMAEL PEREZ

votes

answers

views

How does a downloaded preset from this site get into your library on the code 50 itself. There are no directions. I have it in the library on this site and have exchanged it with preset numer48, but it doesn't appear on my code.

asked 12 Dec 2021 at 10:56 PM

jim biss

votes

answer

views

Had Code 50 for a few days and the LCD display is now not lighting up orange,

it still works the same but no light and quite difficult to see in dim light.

Any Ideas ?

edited 15 Nov 2021 at 08:27 AM

Chris Hornby

asked 12 Nov 2021 at 06:46 PM

Chris Hornby

votes

answers

views

Hi all

Very often when I press the down channel button on the pedal, the amp goes UP and channel!

Its a pain in the but, makes it impossible to play with,  tell me there is a fix for this?

Thanks all!

asked 28 Oct 2021 at 12:51 PM

Matt Sykes (2)

votes

answer

views

Hey Fellow Marshall Code enthusiast...As most of you are. I like to use all the features of my equipment hence the Marshall gateway. The short is after months of not getting it to connect to my iPhone I thought let me try the Gateway on my iPad Mini 2?? Aha it works...So the iPad is using iOS 12.5.2 and my iPhone uses iOS 14.4.2. I always keep any of my software up to date with rare exceptions..So it seems the problem is with the Gateway and the newer iOS? So maybe the gateway needs to be updated to work with the latest iOS? Hope this helps?

asked 02 May 2021 at 01:27 PM

Steve DeChurch

votes

answer

views

Hi everyone,first time on this forum,regards from Serbia,

I have Valvestate VS100 Combo and I have a question because I can't find  foot switch PEDL-91003,can it maybe 90010 or 91004 or which type can also?

I thought to buy PEDL 013 2-Way led footswish-DSL 401,will it work on my ?

Thanks in advance.

asked 29 Jun 2020 at 07:27 AM

Milos Lazic

votes

answer

views

Today is a saddest day in my life. After 3 years of using this wonder i woke up and see this!

No water its oil i think someone on factory work harder. 

asked 22 Mar 2020 at 07:16 PM

Александр Матвеев

votes

answers

views

Hi guys,

i have a marshall code 25 and i have a problem when i link my phone via bluetooth and via jack to have a backing track while i'm playing guitar.

via bluetooth the sound is like in a shell, is not clear and brilliant, but like closed, sorry i can't explain well. Like the treble very low, and the middle and bass high

via jack in the ipod input i need to raise the master volume to the top to hear something but is very low.

A friend has a marshall 15watt without bluetooth but with the ipod input. When i link the phone there, the sound is not affected by the master volume but only by the phone. And the sound is good like directly from the phone. The pots on the amp changes only the sound from guitar like normal use.

What can i do? Could you help me?

Thanks!

asked 21 Mar 2022 at 11:53 AM

andrea gregorio

votes

answers

views

"Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong renderMode or missing device support" error message on iPhone 11. All I see when I open the app is a red bar with the error message in white letters.  Any idea how to fix this?

asked 02 Jan 2022 at 04:14 AM

Michael Dionne

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to combine Code 100w with MG412AG extension cabinet and have all 6 speakers work?

asked 22 Feb 2021 at 03:12 AM

Jeffrey Mote

votes

answers

views

I have created a new preset using my gateway app. It appears in the preset menu on the amp but the sound has not changed. Any advice appreciated.

asked 13 Dec 2020 at 01:09 PM

Paul Howard

votes

answer

views

having never used amp with more than one volume what is purpose of volume dial and master volume,? and what volome should guitar default be when using presets , also is there a setting for playing a bit quieter without losing effect of the presets?

asked 14 Oct 2020 at 08:16 PM

Terry Lowe

votes

answers

views

I'm trying to come up with one for the mellow (i.e. Won't Back Down) and one for the rockin' (Runnin' Down A Dream) styles.  [Yes, I know he's using VOX and Ampeg and Fenders]

When I get this close I'll post my presets.  But FYI, it'll be for a strat with diMarzio Area  (58  neck,  67 mid,  61  bridge) pickups.

But if anyone has suggestions it'll certainly speed up the process

edited 28 Jun 2019 at 07:39 PM

Steve Cuoco (2)

asked 28 Jun 2019 at 07:38 PM

Steve Cuoco (2)
Showing results 2801 to 2820 of 3928
Loading - please wait...