answers

views

Should the stand by switch be on or off when I play with headphones

asked 30 Mar 2018 at 01:41 PM

Mikko Lieskivi

votes

answer

views

Has anyone come across any Joe Bonamassa presets?  I know he's all over the place at times - but I like the song "Drive" and what he's doing there.

asked 30 Mar 2018 at 10:33 AM

Hershey Bell

votes

answers

views

I've stored presets on my Code Amp foot controller, can I reset the footcontroller to it's original patches.

asked 29 Mar 2018 at 12:31 AM

Robert Prescott

votes

answers

views

My phone connects to the amp perfectly with Bluetooth, and can listen to my music etc.

But my gateway app cannot find my CODE amp. I've tried everything. deleted and reinstalled app. reset my amp.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

asked 28 Mar 2018 at 09:28 PM

Chicker McDonald

votes

answer

views

On my Code-25 I had a setting I liked to use - preset 7 - Volcano, but now it's different (maybe changed after a firmware update?)

Does anyone know what the manual settings are to emulate Volcano (previous pre-set 7)?

asked 28 Mar 2018 at 03:27 AM

Hershey Bell

votes

answers

views

Where can I find a schematic for a DSL 40C? I have an open short somewhere in the power circuit.

DSL

asked 27 Mar 2018 at 06:54 PM

J Balmer

votes

answer

views

How to turn off the noise gate on the pre sets?

asked 27 Mar 2018 at 06:49 PM

Ron Coleman

votes

answers

views

I tested the instrument cable with my cable tester and it passed.  HOWEVER, the cable I learned is actually defective.  I used a different cable.  The point is try using a different instrument cable even if your cable tester recognizes one as being okay.

asked 27 Mar 2018 at 10:26 AM

WILLIAM F NAPPI (1)

votes

answer

views

All,

I have seen this a lot but just wanted your feedback.

The great amps that I have played through, such as Mesa Boogie, Carvin, Catagory 5, etc, are awesome

but they never seem to have enough gain or sustain.

Is it cool to use an ODC Fulltone or a Tube Screamer in front of a Dirty Rhythm, or Lead channel?

If so, what kind of set up's do you use?

TIA,

Jerome

asked 27 Mar 2018 at 03:41 AM

Jerome kovacik

votes

answers

views

Hi everyone,

I getting ready to utilize an old Valvestate VS100 Combo. I need a foot switch that will allow me to utilize the three distinct channels on the amp.

Clean, OD1, and then Lead or OD2. Which switch can I use.

Thanks in advance.

asked 27 Mar 2018 at 03:34 AM

Jerome kovacik

votes

answer

views

hello, my bi chorus 200 seems to go quiet while playing, in both channels. The sound becomes weak and distant and sometimes almost goes altogether. Then the next time it might work fine for a while but always goes eventually. It’s a mid 90’s amp. I think it is powerful amp and I hope I can fix it. Anyone know what could be wrong?

asked 26 Mar 2018 at 03:37 PM

Conor Deegan

votes

answers

views

Whenever I turn my amp on it just buzzes, and doesn’t pick up the guitar at all. It’s not the guitar because it still does it unplugged from both guitars I tried. Tried different outlets too. Can anyone help?

asked 26 Mar 2018 at 12:49 AM

Jaden Overbeck

votes

answer

views

I'm wondering what year this DSL 15 h is I'm about to purchase V01002A30U. Thanks for any help, I'm so excited to own my first all tube Marshall weather it this one or a brand new one

asked 25 Mar 2018 at 09:11 PM

Mike Michaels

votes

answers

views

Hello, I need advice. How and where do I register Amplifier Code 100?  You can register footswitch PEDL 91009, PEDL-10025 GV-2 Guv'nor plus, PEDL-10026 BB2 Bluesbreaker, Headphones MONITOR ?  I live in the Czech Republic, where I bought the goods in e-shop muziker.cz.

Amplifier in combination with PEDL 91009 is really supreme . I have a month and I play all the time, much better than FENDER.

For my use bad Windows software. I'm using CODE Patch Editor, there's a lot of options and there's nothing extra. Is there any other code software? Where I can edit and create new presets, play Backing Tracks. Similar Fender FUSE. I would like to buy it :-)                                                        

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards, Michal :-)

!!!!!!! MARSHALL FOREVER!!!!!!!!

edited 24 Mar 2018 at 05:52 AM

Michal Šušlík

asked 24 Mar 2018 at 05:35 AM

Michal Šušlík

votes

answer

views

I phone 6 user here, latest software installed. Latest firmware installed in the CODE 50 as well. I can connect the amp and my phone via Bluetooth, but the Gateway app doesn’t even acknowledge my code to connect with it. I have tried everything I have seen in these forums from un-installing to re-installing to restarting, turning off and on. I really like this amp but this is pretty frustrating, it worked when I first got it but for some reason not anymore. Any fixes for this? 

asked 24 Mar 2018 at 12:57 AM

Johnny Sometime

votes

answers

views

Putting two old Super PA's and one old Super Lead (or Bass, hard to say) back in service.  None have any parts, so this is more a labor of love than anything.  Anybody know where I could source the following?

100 Watt Super PA #20975 - has the back panel, no front panel.  Would prefer a plexi front panel, undrilled, but would be fine with a metal panel.

50 Watt Super PA #10210. - has the back panel, no front panel. Would prefer a plexi front panel, undrilled, but would be fine with a metal panel.

70's era Super - Unsure whether a Lead or Bass. Has the front panel, but no back panel.  Would prefer a metal back panel, undrilled if possible. 

Note: Over the years I was able to find two JTM100 plexi Super PA front panels, but sadly they won't work for my projects.  I think they were both from amps around 1965 or 1966 (the ones with the creme back panels), because they have the Mark IV on the front as well as the JTM 100. The holes are completely different than what are on my two Super PAs that have gold back panels.  Mine were probably produced somewhere between 1967 and 1969; perhaps the front panel drilling was standardized by then (I heard a rumor that front panels were hand drilled early on).  

asked 23 Mar 2018 at 06:16 PM

Richard Kimzey

votes

answer

views

I down loaded the new update to my code 50 amp from my computer,  display on the amp reads  Ready for Update what do I do now?

asked 22 Mar 2018 at 05:34 PM

Joe Butterworth

votes

answers

views

Hello, 

i switch through my presets with  the Marshall PEDL-91009, however, this pedalboard only has 3 switches and a bank switch, however i would like to have a pedalboard with more than 3 preset switch button for faster recall ... is there a solution (maybe via MIDI) , or a compatible footswitch that i am unaware of? 

asked 21 Mar 2018 at 04:47 PM

Daniele Varra

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone,

is it possible to deactivate that notification sound, that signal going into stand by on the Acton?

asked 21 Mar 2018 at 12:57 PM

Thomas Mack
Showing results 2921 to 2940 of 3921
Loading - please wait...