Questions
Showing results 3061 to 3080 of 3942

votes

answers

views

Dear Marshall Mates,

I can't reach a good sound for BONJOVI - DRY COUNTY SOLO, did any of you already worked on a preset?

Thank you!!!

asked 25 Sep 2020 at 10:36 AM

Baron Michaels

votes

answer

views

i bought a Marshall el34 100/100 and the guy who sold it to me didnt tell me it was originally from Italy and i cant return it...so im fucked....is there a designated kit or place i can send this unit so that it can be altered to be 120v? or do i have to sent this unit back to England?

asked 20 Jul 2020 at 05:52 PM

Robert Stevens

votes

answers

views

Hi , would anyone know a sound close to the boss hm-2 pedal sound please?

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 05:21 AM

Mark Freshwater

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I want to ask if I could get Marshall code 50's firmware source code, mainly because I want to run doom on it but also because the volume is trash. If not if it could be released as open source, and if not even that (I will totally get it) did somebody here tried to reverse enginner it?

Many Thanks

asked 21 Apr 2022 at 06:45 PM

Jakub Michalenko

votes

answers

views

The reverb doesn't switch on and off... Is the footswitch specific to the amp? I purchased a 91004 as the amp didn't come with one when I purchased it. The gain button works...

Thanks, 

Johnny

PS. I saw this picture in a CL ad, which got me wondering

asked 01 Jan 2022 at 09:53 PM

Johnny Stephani

votes

answer

views

The Gateway App on my i phone will not work since my removal and reloading  it. I get the message "Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong renderMode or missing device support". How do I rectify?

asked 24 May 2021 at 09:50 AM

Brian Delaney (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi my minor 2 earphones frequently loose bluetooth connection on all of my bluetooh products i have tried all the useual things to sorrt the isuie.  is this a common fault or are they just broken if so thats not good as they are less than a year old and i lost purchase. any ideas?

thanks

stephen.

asked 23 May 2020 at 11:32 AM

Stephen Donovan

votes

answers

views

I tested the instrument cable with my cable tester and it passed.  HOWEVER, the cable I learned is actually defective.  I used a different cable.  The point is try using a different instrument cable even if your cable tester recognizes one as being okay.

asked 27 Mar 2018 at 10:26 AM

WILLIAM F NAPPI (1)

votes

answer

views

This is my first Marshall set up, I have an Origin 20 Head connected to a origin 2x12 cab, when I power it up it makes a loud buzzing sound for 5 seconds or so, I assume it's warming up.,  I have had tube amps like the Peavey Valve King, however it didnt make such a sound on power up.  Is this normal?  

asked 08 Apr 2022 at 08:50 PM

Christopher Vecchia

votes

answer

views

I am in the process of buying a Code 100 Head and 4x12 Cab and just visited the Marshall.com website to see that it is a discontinued item. Do I stop the purchase now as I don't want to spend the money buying something that doesn't have any firmware updates or support of any kind should something go wrong. I have read some of the issues and don't want to sit with any and have nowhere to go with the problem. I'm based in a small town in South Africa so it's not just a quick trip to the Marshall store to get it checked or repaired. Marshall Support/Code 100 Owners ... Please give me some URGENT advice? The purchase process has already started :( 

asked 24 Mar 2022 at 10:03 PM

Stephen Allen

votes

answer

views

I love this combo amp. It was working fine but the sound just stopped to a low whisper. I swapped the speaker, and the 12AX7 tube, but no success. You can barely hear sound but the guitar's and amp's volumes has to be 100%. The headphone out is doing the same thing. Can anyone provide some insight? Thank you all.

asked 31 Jan 2022 at 04:18 AM

Rodney Thomas

votes

answers

views

I bought the Marshall Major II Bluetooth headphones almost two years ago and they were doing well and I was happy with them. Now there's a problem with the controll knob on the backside. So I mailed the support service and got excellent help from them. I mailed some https aka ms remoteconnect photos and conformation that I really have bought them. Now they want me to totally destroy them by cutting cables and snapping them in half before they can send new ones. I find this quite an unusual procedure and want to know if this is normal and if anyone had made similar expierienced and if this is trustworthy.

edited 06 Oct 2020 at 06:42 AM

rio mans

asked 24 Aug 2020 at 12:22 PM

rio mans

votes

answers

views

I Have a Lin 6 / Yamaha variax guitar.

What the best setting when I use this electric guitar in the "Acoustic Guitar mode"?

asked 25 Mar 2019 at 08:40 PM

Roland Sleijpen

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I bought a Marshall CODE 25 a couple days ago. When I first used it, the small LED screen worked fine, showing the presets etc, but since then the screen is just showing blank. Nothing shows when I press all the buttons and I have tried a factory reset and this didn't help.

Hopefully I am just missing something and don't have to return the amp.

Thanks in advance.

asked 16 Jul 2018 at 07:06 AM

Scott Loft

votes

answer

views

Has anyone else had any strange wooly sounds come from head ?

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 06:05 PM

jai paxton

votes

answers

views

how can i download marshall vertual amplifire for guiter in pc?

asked 17 May 2018 at 06:51 AM

sourav roy

votes

answer

views

Hi.

I have old Marshall JCM 50/25 model 2554 Combo. I would like to know what is the amp specification and production year. How can I find this information?

Thanks in advance. 

asked 31 Jan 2021 at 12:53 PM

Tomasz Lewicki

votes

answer

views

Dear Sir,

I would like to purchase a 2525H....... 

Since I usually practice at home with earphone, I have 3 questions to ask before I purchase it.

Quesiton 1: Could I connect the 2525H to my boss digital record BR800 through the D.I (at the baskside of 2525H)?

Question 2: Do I need to add a DI Box ? E.g my guitar --> 2525H (through D.I output) --> DI box --> my digital recorder. Adding DI box will make the sound better by changing the signal from unbalance to balance?

Question 3: Could I connect my ear phone directly to the 2525H D.I output?

Regards,

PauL MK Cheung

edited 05 Jun 2020 at 03:16 AM

Paul Cheung

asked 05 Jun 2020 at 02:59 AM

Paul Cheung

votes

answers

views

Does anyone have any advice how to configure my Code 25 to mimic Brian McLeod's signature sound? I know he used a Music Man HD 212 One-Thirty setup. He played for a couple of well known bands here in Canada, Headpins and Chilliwack.

Thanks.

asked 31 May 2019 at 06:20 PM

Rob Milman

votes

answer

views

Hi I have just bought myself a guitar and the Marshall code 50 amp however as a beginner I am very confused about all the different names and what type of amps they actually represent is there anyway to find this out and to make it more understandable for a beginner

asked 08 May 2019 at 07:49 PM

steven walters
Showing results 3061 to 3080 of 3942
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.