Questions
Showing results 3661 to 3680 of 3915

votes

answers

views

Hi – just wanted to check something please in regard to using the emulated line out on the JVM205H. My question is could I use my JVM205H and take that to rehearsal without the cab and go straight from the head to the PA and as long as Standby is off, then I won't damage the amp in this configuration. Is that correct?

asked 11 Jan 2023 at 11:39 PM

John Avent

votes

answers

views

Hi everybody

Can you record from your code? I mean, to send midi informaition to yorur computer, and your Daw? Like cubase or something like this?

Thank you😊

asked 26 Jul 2023 at 06:21 AM

Chayala Horwizz

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a Marshall Acton II for a couple years now and everything had been working fine until the day the google assistant stopped working so I tried a few things like disconnecting from power for 10 to 30seconds, connecting to a different network and when nothing working I tried a factory reset (press MODE and PLAY buttons for 7 seconds or more) this is where thing went wrong. the speaker setup in the Google Home app goes fine until it tries to connect to a wifi connection (yes, I have the correct password) the setup fails every time since and now I can only use the speaker with a Bluetooth connection
I also tried removing it from the Google Home app and adding it again
also deleted the Google Home app and cleared its cache and data

I have a samsung S22 with all the smart wifi turned off

any suggestions on how to overcome this situation?

edited 26 Apr 2023 at 09:42 AM

Miguel Senos

asked 26 Apr 2023 at 09:08 AM

Miguel Senos

votes

answers

views

Suddenly, Bluetooth stopped working right on my phone (Huawei P series)  while I'm playing...  Amp is updated to latest version and every time i want to change preset surprise! The phone is unpaired, it needs to reconnect again... but guess what? Now the screen on my code start blinking, not red or the buttons either, but it blinks like if loosing power or something... I don't know if it might be an electrical issue or it's just a lose cable inside that needs a check. 

asked 06 Jan 2023 at 08:09 AM

Ángel Peláez

votes

answer

views

Why when logged on i cannot see answers to questions ?

asked 15 Mar 2023 at 03:35 AM

Karl Thelning (1)

vote

answer

views

amp powers on and presets all show up and change. sound just cut out! appears like petal display still changes buut no sound at all. jjust stopped in the middle of the song. ran a firm update and reset to factory...nothing

asked 30 Jan 2023 at 03:53 AM

Bryan Christopher (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi Everyone, I have just bought a code 100 amp. Everything seems to be working yet I have no sound.  I have updated firmware, factory reset, checked fuses and wiring all seems fine. I can hear music from my laptop very faintly but if I turn up the master swtich it disappears. The headphone jack also does nothing.

Any advice much appreciated. 

asked 07 Sep 2023 at 10:21 PM

Andy Turner

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

I have a Middleton speaker and I was wondering whether there's a way to use that to set up in stereo mode, buying another one.

I've seen there should be the way using other Marshall speakers (like Action II or other) but via app on a mobile phone.

Any one can give me some hint about how to realize a stereo set up to listen music from pc/mac using my Middleton speaker or, in case, other Marshall speakers?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,

Danilo

asked 02 Aug 2023 at 05:31 PM

Danilo Scelfo

votes

answer

views

Hello-

Is it possible to backup all my Presets for my Code 50?

If so, how is that proceedure done?

Thanks in advance!

edited 08 Jun 2023 at 05:40 PM

Andrew Blanchard

asked 08 Jun 2023 at 05:39 PM

Andrew Blanchard

votes

answers

views

Hello!

I just noticed that the Marshall Gateway app is no longer available in my AppStore (Sweden). Is this correct? 

/M

asked 08 Jun 2023 at 09:22 PM

M G

votes

answers

views

Hi,

When will the next Code %0 FW update be available.

Will it address the common issue of the Code 50 main speaker cutting out?

Based on what others have written and use to WA the issue, it really seems to be a Firmware hiccup that causes the controller to enter a weird state.

Please comment on what Marshall is doing to resolve this issue.

Thank You and Best Regards,

TedL.

asked 24 Jul 2023 at 08:47 PM

ted lopez (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi, I bought the above amp as a standby should my JMD1 bow out. I've had the HCFX about 5 years and never had to use it. However, the issue is the gain/eq/volume controls do nothing in either preset or manual mode. All else (FX/buttons and master) controls are fine. I've reset the amp several times with no change. I'm an electronics engineer and don't mind getting my hands dirty and prod about with a scope or meter. I've had a look around, but nothing obvious. Any help you could give would be appreciated. 

asked 21 Jul 2023 at 03:51 PM

John Davies

votes

answers

views

bonjour, j'aimerais épuré ma base de données sur gataway, comment procedent-on ?

asked 12 Dec 2023 at 06:33 PM

Nils Lyonnet

votes

answer

views

I own a MARSHALL JCM800 LEAD 50W 4210 (1X12", 2 CHANNELS, REVERB), with many years of use, I bought it new about 36-37 years ago!!!, and now the reverberation has started to fail, if I go up the REVERB potentiometer makes a lot of noise and when it goes past 1/4 of a turn feedback appears, I don't know if the problem is electronic, or if the reverberation module has broken, I think it has an ACCUTRONIX or a HAMOND (I haven't disassembled it) Can the module be repaired or does it have to be changed directly? What brand and models is it? Where can I get one? If the same model is no longer manufactured, what would be the equivalent model?

Best regards

asked 29 Apr 2023 at 09:35 PM

Pere Camps

votes

answers

views

ayuda con preset para el solo de audioslave like stone

asked 11 Jan 2023 at 04:24 AM

Carlos Tabora

votes

answers

views

Hey Guys

I'm looking for a good home amp that isn't a tube amp that I have to crank loud for my tone. Looking at either one of the amps from the MG series or a Code 50

I'm a blues, blues rock and classic rock player - Allman Brothers, Ten Years After, Savoy Brown, Doobie Brothers, Dire Straits, etc

New to Marshall amps - sure I've listened to a lot of the greats playing thru them but I'm not all that familiar with the various models.

With the Marshall MG series, I see various designations such has MG50CFX, MG50DFX, MG50GFX and the most recent are referred to as the Gold series

I worked in electronics so I would guess that the various designators are revisions that took place in the amps - does anyone have info on what those differences are? Or time lines, approx dates when the CFX, DFX and GFX amps were brought to the market? Any thoughts if one series are seen as better

Or would an older AVT50 be a better choice?

Any thoughts would be welcome and many thanks in advance

Keith

aka GnLguy

asked 15 May 2023 at 04:59 PM

Keith Stone

votes

answer

views

I just bought the Marshall Code 25 Amplifier. Whenever I plug my guitar (Epiphone Les Paul Custom Replica), sometimes even just the cable into it, it makes a buzzing/ticking/crackle noise - sometimes both at the same time. When I play sound over Bluetooth or nothing is plugged into the "Input", it does not make the noise.

The guitar, plugged into a different amp (Cambridge Audio with Bose Sound System) with a different type of cable (RCA with a 6.3mm adapter at one end), also does not make the noise.

So either the amplifying circuit/chip in the code 25 is fried, or the cable (normal 6.3 on both ends) is.

Worth to note: the Guitar, Amp and the normal 6.3 cable are all brand new.

Do you know what can cause this and how to fix it, if the Amplifier is fried I can just return it within 2 years.

asked 14 Nov 2023 at 05:30 PM

Marton P.

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to connect more than 1 device to a Code 100H amp? Either separately (one at a time) or simultaneously?

Thanks.

asked 13 Sep 2023 at 09:47 AM

Rick Green

votes

answers

views

Hi everyone!
I have a CODE 25 and recently spent quite a bit of time trying to find a setting that would be good for "tapping" style playing, but I can't find the right one. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it!

asked 26 Dec 2022 at 09:26 PM

Kovács György (1)

votes

answers

views

i have a question is this a legit one that I bought.??

asked 02 May 2023 at 12:40 PM

aries villostas
Showing results 3661 to 3680 of 3915
Loading - please wait...