Questions
Showing results 3741 to 3760 of 3922

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I was wondering if you could recommend any extension Marshall cabinet for my Class 5 combo amp.

As per the link , https://marshallamps.com/support/faq/impedance/ ... where can I find that information on your website?

WHAT EXTENSION CABINET WILL WORK WITH MY COMBO AND WHICH IMPENDENCE DO I SET MY AMPLIFIER ON?

Most of our combos have an extension cabinet designed to match its size and sound. Our website has full details of which combos and extension cabinets work together and the user manuals, available to download from the support section, give full explanations on how to connect them. We recommend going to your local Marshall Dealer so you can test out the combos and cabinets to see which one suits you the best.

Regards,

Antoine

asked 25 Aug 2016 at 08:36 PM

Antoine Mai

votes

answer

views

Hello. What is the correct position of the impedance selector? Everything is stock. Also, is there a serial number somewhere on this amp? I would love to know these things. Thank you!

asked 24 Aug 2016 at 06:38 PM

Dave Haring

votes

answer

views

Good day

I recently bought Marshall AS50D Acustic amp in South Africa.

When I plug cable to the amps, it makes tick tick tick sound every second. Nothing plug at other side of cable. Then When I plug it to guitar. It still make tick tick sound at the background. When I make guitar pick volume to full. This noisy disappear.

I tried to change cable to noiseless cable, change power cable. Still same..

My volume setting at the amp are always at 12.

Switch on off other function doesnt make any different. (Reverb, chorus)

Please help!!

asked 24 Aug 2016 at 05:17 AM

John Lee

votes

answer

views

REGISTRATIN ASK FOR MODEL WITH a,b,c ETC  HOW DO i KNOW THE aLPHA CHARACTER IT IS NOT LISTED THAT I CAN FIND??

asked 23 Aug 2016 at 07:32 PM

Thomas Haralson

votes

answer

views

The last reply to this question was in June 2016, could you please update date Mac users as to when we can expect a solution to the Firmware issue please.

asked 23 Aug 2016 at 04:44 PM

Douglas Haley (9)

votes

answer

views

WHERE CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT CABINET FOR MY DAMAGED MG15DFX-H ? CHARLIE

asked 23 Aug 2016 at 10:39 AM

Charles Lane

vote

answers

views

Hi, I recently bought a code 50,, but about 6 times now, while holding the save button to quick save a preset, after  saving there is no sound from the amp, and I cannot change presets, or any other parameter. Turning the amp off ,then back on, and it starts working again. This is using the controls on the amp, not the gateway app. I checked the firmware about a week ago, and the program says I have the latest firmware.

Richard

asked 23 Aug 2016 at 03:20 AM

Richard Mcsweeney (1)

votes

answer

views

At my TSL100 I found the Serial-Number without any problems at the back, but I can´t find the number on my DSL40c. Can you tell me where it is? Thanks for your answer.

asked 22 Aug 2016 at 05:03 PM

Thorsten Schulz

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I'm planning on buying a used Marshall Class 5, but it's one the first series (it has a little rattle).

On different forums, I read that there is a replacement back called the KIT 00111. Are those still available? Where could I get one of those?

asked 22 Aug 2016 at 02:01 PM

Leandro Bianchi

votes

answer

views

I downloaded the windows program to upgrade my code50 to latest  version...everytime i try to run the program it shows loading then disappears...nowhere on the screen...how do i use this to check for upgrades..im hoping that theres is a patch to fix the editing the preset names problem.  seems  when holding down the store button to get the left scroll if you hold it too long it goes to save...if not long enough nothing..sometimes you get it just right and get the left scroll screen.sometimes the amp locks up and it has to be turned off then on again to rebboot..and you have to redo..

edited 22 Aug 2016 at 12:30 PM

john cartelli

asked 22 Aug 2016 at 12:25 PM

john cartelli

votes

answer

views

Was Playing a gig llast night with my one year old JVM 205H when I went to the clean channel it was muddy/and the gain was all the way up not like my usual sound for that channel.  Any Ideas?  Tube Replacement?  Any advice would be great. 

John

asked 21 Aug 2016 at 09:27 PM

John Silva

votes

answer

views

Is there a way to use the code 25 as a cab for something like a micro terror, hotone mini head or any other head? 

asked 21 Aug 2016 at 08:29 PM

Ryan Lloyd

votes

answer

views

I have one JCM 2000 TSL 122

The main supply is set to 230 V 50HZ. I Live in Brazil, here the voltage has an frequency 60Hz. What should I do?

asked 20 Aug 2016 at 02:57 AM

Lucas Manso da Silva

votes

answer

views

After having played privately for 25 years on a Peavey Rage 158 The Code is overwhelming and I'm loving every minute of it. Really enjoying hearing a preset and having my head fill with songs that fit the sound. Its a brilliant idea and please keep refining it and updating it. 
Question 1: Has there been an actual firmware update yet? the software said my code is up to date out of the box so I just want to confirm my software is installed properly.

Question 2: I would love to get a fixed date on the foot switch if you have one yet. 

Question 3: Is there a master way to get all the preset volumes to the same level or do I have to configure my favourite presets individually in order to get them to the same volume?

Great job to you and the software company.

asked 19 Aug 2016 at 07:59 PM

Ross McLean

votes

answer

views

On the code 50 there is an option to edit the presets but this is not on the 25. Is there still a way to edit presets?

Can the usb be used for anything other than recording?

asked 18 Aug 2016 at 04:42 PM

Ryan Lloyd

votes

answer

views

Where can I download the Code 50 owners manual so I can get more from my amp?

asked 18 Aug 2016 at 02:57 PM

David Gordon

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall,

I have recently purchased a Marshall CODE 50 and I want to register the amplifier online and for some reason I cannot find the Serial Number on the back of the Marshall CODE 50.

I can find the Model Number: CODE50 but nothing indicating a Serial Number.

Can you please help.

asked 18 Aug 2016 at 01:43 PM

Mark Cave

votes

answer

views

Hi,

Would you recommend using a high (250-300Ohm nominal) impedance Studio Headphone with Code50?

Or should I go with a low impedance one?

Just love my new Code 50 btw :)

asked 18 Aug 2016 at 09:58 AM

Erik Arkstedt

votes

answer

views

I have a Marshall valvestate 2000 AVT100 and suddenly the fx module stoped. The  amplifier works like always "good" but the fx module is death. What can be the matter??

It doesn't works,

asked 17 Aug 2016 at 11:08 PM

Juan Jose Gago

votes

answer

views

I'm a new owner of JVM410hjs, I just found out that the serial fx loop got problem

I have plugged in an effect chain into the fx loop, I have enabled the fx loop on the front panel,

what my question is that if I haven't plugged in the power supply for the effect chain, i.e. the effect chain in the fx loop is dead as there are buffered bypass pedals inside. The fx loop is serial loop thus at this situation, the amp must be dead silent. But the reality is I still hear a low volume of my playing through the cabinet, this bleed through is normally happened in parallel loop, but why my hjs serial loop also do that? Is that normal as the circuit designed is like this or my jvm is defected?

edited 17 Aug 2016 at 04:38 PM

Royce Lau

asked 17 Aug 2016 at 04:37 PM

Royce Lau
Showing results 3741 to 3760 of 3922
Loading - please wait...