Questions
Showing results 3861 to 3880 of 3915

votes

answer

views

Another question about the Code 25.   I'm configuring using the amp selector switches.   You've said everything that can be done via the Gateway App, can be done via the amp controls.   In the Gateway App, it allows me to individually turn on and off each pre-fx, such as Distortion, Compression, and Pitch.   I cannot figure out how to individually turn on and off these pre-fx devices via the amp controls.    It appears to either turn them all on or all off.  Even when I turn them off, every sound appears to be compressed (even when I set the power resonence to a high value) and its really annoying me.    When I had the Gateway app working properly (see my previous question), I was extremely happy with the ability to control these pre-fx settings and the Code 25 amp sounded awesome!   Now, since the Gateway has stopped working and all sounds appear to be compressed,  I'm ready to return it......your help is appreciated.

asked 03 Jul 2016 at 06:18 PM

Joshua Morris

votes

answer

views

my Marshall 2555, I have to change the voltage and the ohm rotory switches, now the one's in the aamp are an 8pin with a jumper going from the #3pin to the #6pin, but the new replacement switches are a 6 pin with what i assume is a ground pin in the middle, so my question is do i run the jumper from the #3 to the middle pin. pictures would be nice since i can't seem to find any information at all on the net,or u-tube. I would hate to do a trial and error wiring thing.

Mike.     gitrplyr57@comcast.net

asked 03 Jul 2016 at 05:55 PM

George Scivoletti

votes

answer

views

I recently purchased the Code 25 from Guitar Center.   I downloaded the app to my Galaxy S5 and paired it with the amp.   Day 1 everything worked fine.   Day 2, the bluetooth connection is dropping whenever I make a setting modification via the app.....very frustrating as this did not happen Day 1.   Can you help?

One more piece of info, the bluetooth connection actually stays active after the Gateway app drops as I can still play audio from my phone thru the Code 25.   It is the Marshall Gateway app which drops the connection after I make any change.   The app appears to drop the connection as soon as I strike any note on my guitar.       Once the connection drops in the app, it will not reconnect.    The only way I've gotten it to reconnect is to drop the pairing and re-pair.   Interesting that when it 'pairs' it always produces a new pairing code.

edited 03 Jul 2016 at 03:43 PM

Joshua Morris

asked 03 Jul 2016 at 02:51 PM

Joshua Morris

votes

answer

views

I cannot find my model number in the dropdown list

Serial is T40052, It's 1x12 master volume JCM 800 super lead with channel switching.

4210 - 2205 basically

asked 03 Jul 2016 at 10:27 AM

alex newman (1)

votes

answer

views

When i try to play a track to my Code 25 using gatway on my motorola droid turbo 2 running android 6.0 the search window opens but remains blank other then the ok and cancel buttons at the bottom. Please help. thanks!

asked 01 Jul 2016 at 01:55 PM

vince hourigan

votes

answer

views

what model number footswitch goes with the avt150h  (head unit)?

asked 30 Jun 2016 at 02:55 PM

Mike Lynch

votes

answer

views

Using my C5 combo as a head to the C110 cabinet, is there a way to have outputs on both the combo and cabinet?

asked 30 Jun 2016 at 02:35 PM

Paolo DeLaCruz

votes

answer

views

Where may I purchase an AVT 2000 6 button stage controller or parts to repair one

asked 29 Jun 2016 at 11:23 PM

shane perrigue

votes

answer

views

Just purchased a new Code 25 amp and about every 30 seconds or so it looses its bluetooth connection and I have to go back to the connection page to reconnect it. Often after reconnecting it looses connection again before I can even back out of the connection page and make any changes to the amp. This is very frustrating. Ive checked for new firmware updates and there are none. I have seen others on forums complaining about the same issue. Is there a fix?

asked 29 Jun 2016 at 03:37 PM

Odell Robinson

votes

answer

views

When I save a preset in the app the preset will multiply as in there will be more than 1 of that location and none can be used.  Is there any way to fix this? I tried deleting and redownloading the app but it happened again. Thanks!

asked 28 Jun 2016 at 10:32 PM

Raphael Hanna

votes

answer

views

i registered my amp, but it doesn't show on my profile page, have i done something wrong !

asked 28 Jun 2016 at 10:22 PM

J D

votes

answer

views

Hi, I recently purchased a brand new Marshall jvm410c amp.

I have a knob that is defective.  It is crushed on the golden rim.  It was given to me from the factory this way.

Will you please send an oem direct replacement knob for me?

Juan Ramirez

asked 28 Jun 2016 at 09:48 PM

Juan Ramirez

votes

answer

views

I need to clean my master volume pod but these dont look like your avrege pods. So really I'm asking if it would be ok?

asked 28 Jun 2016 at 07:29 AM

Jayson Seals

votes

answer

views

hi, i registered my code 25 amp, but cant find anywhere in my profile .....  ie: my marshall (cloud) as to all my registered amps ?

asked 27 Jun 2016 at 11:49 PM

J D

votes

answers

views

I have a '77 jmp 100,currently through a 4x12,am looking at downsizing due to portability issues,but am loathe to part with this awesome amp that has been with me since the late 80s,so am considering using with a 2x12,any advice,regarding resistance values,suitable cabs,would be appreciated.

asked 27 Jun 2016 at 09:17 PM

Damian Clayton

votes

answer

views

when can you sevice my 100 watt lead head .it packed up on a gig saturday 

asked 27 Jun 2016 at 07:49 PM

chris waine

votes

answer

views

I have looked high and low for a cover for my AS50D. The only luck I had was one place said they had them on backorder and I never heard back fom them. Any suggestions how I can get one - soon?

asked 25 Jun 2016 at 04:33 PM

Joe wilkie

votes

answer

views

I do not know what year my TSL combo amp is  but it is an older model. Will the foot switch for new TSL 60 or 100 watt work  with my  JCM2000-60W  TSL 602 combo and if so where can I purchase a circuit board for the foot switch, the channel switches are bad but the reverb and the effect switches seem to be working OK they are turning on the indicator light on the pedal, but will not turn off the reverb and effects. Please help me with this if the circuit board needs replaced 

asked 25 Jun 2016 at 01:47 AM

Ronald Mullins

votes

answer

views

is there a downloadable manual in Spanish language available for the CODE 25?

asked 24 Jun 2016 at 09:34 AM

Mario Cristobal

votes

answer

views

Any diagrams or recommendations for setting up the effects loop on a dsl40c?

asked 23 Jun 2016 at 12:54 AM

Henry Dahm
Showing results 3861 to 3880 of 3915
Loading - please wait...