Questions
Showing results 3861 to 3880 of 3915

votes

answers

views

I purchased a very nice and great sounding used but newer DSL40CR that came with the compatible 91016 six-button footswitch, but unfortunately it does not work. 

The standard footswitch that also came with the amp works fine. And I also checked 3 separate working cables, so it seems to be the footswitch itself. When you plug it in, it sort of uncontrollably cycles through channels and all six blue lights illuminate on the switch, but then nothing. Totally dead. 

I really was pumped at being able to set up four pre-sets, clean through lead and a few in between. Now I'm stuck with just the two playing live. 

That footswitch seems to be unavailable anywhere. Is anything else that is available compatible?

thanks!

Andrew

asked 07 Mar 2024 at 12:17 AM

Andrew Macris

votes

answer

views

Wondering how to turn off whatever it is in the amp that is receiving an AM radio station.

TIA

Jack

asked 26 Mar 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jack Blackwell

votes

answer

views

Hi, maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything that shows you how to upload a patch to the My Marshall website. 

asked 12 Feb 2024 at 02:30 PM

William Marino

votes

answer

views

Hello:

We are new to amp and cabs and need some help with some test results we're getting from our AVT150HX amp connected to our 1960A cabinet.

We included images from the back of the AVT150HX amp and the page in the manual of the 1960A cabinet that outlines the use of the connections panel on the back of the cab.

Here is a summary of what is happening.

1. When we run a speaker cable from either of the two output jacks from the amp to the #3 connector on the back of the cab, we get no sound. This happens whether the cab is in mono or stereo.

2. When we run a speaker cable from either of the two output jacks from the amp to the #2 connector on the back of the cab in stereo mode, we hear the right-side speakers clearly. We also think we somewhat hear the left-side speakers, but that may be bleed we're hearing from the right-side speakers. Not sure. It's a bit hard to tell because the sound is very muffled and not as loud, but it does seem like some sound is coming from the speakers.

3. When we run two speaker cables from both of the output jacks from the amp to connectors #2 and #3 on the back of the cab in stereo mode, we get the same results as #2 above.

Does this mean that the left-side speakers are disconnected or damaged somehow? Or are we making a mistake in the way we are making the connections?

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Eli

asked 23 Jan 2024 at 09:06 AM

Eli F

votes

answers

views

I just bought my new Marshall Monitor II yesterday and the anc function suddenly goes wrong. It sounds like wind flows in right ear. What is wrong with it? Or is it the problem of the exsistence of app?

asked 15 Feb 2024 at 05:38 PM

Fabio shin

votes

answer

views

How do I get code 50 to work with Pro Tools? I hooked up the usb cable to my computer, but nothing happens, nothing opens.  Do I use a different Asio driver than the one I use with my MOTU interface? If so will they be compatable with-in the same session? The whole reason I bought the Code 50 is because it advertised as being able to connect as a Interface for recording! So far it's been a nightmare!

Rodney K.

asked 25 Mar 2024 at 06:52 PM

Rodney Kofler

votes

answers

views

How do I remove presets from MG15FX

asked 18 Mar 2024 at 08:22 PM

George Burgess

votes

answers

views

Hi, I just want to pass on that I just created a 60s Garage Rock fuzz sound like is heard on songs from the Nuggets box set etc.  Just in case anybody is interested.   Just look up "Garage Rock Fuzz".

edited 15 Feb 2024 at 05:25 AM

William Marino

asked 15 Feb 2024 at 02:26 AM

William Marino

votes

answers

views

hola banda quiero saber cual es el programa de marshall con el que s epuede editar presets, a demaas de como ocuparlo como interface ,tengo el marshall code 50 

asked 13 Feb 2024 at 02:59 PM

Eduardo Domínguez

votes

answers

views

I just received a new DSL100HR. When I turn it on I hear a constant 720hz ring directly from the amp. 

It does not change when I move any knobs, have it plugged into my attenuator or speaker (16 ohms), or switch outlets. It happens on low, standby and high settings. 

I found a YouTube video (You can hear the ring @1:12seconds) and he describes the same ringing but apparently that amp also had volume issues that mine (to the best of my knowledge) does not. The amp sounds good but I haven't played a Marshall before.

Should I be worried and return the amp?

YouTube link was necked but it it is titled "Marshall DSL100HR Keeps Blowing Fuses - Tales From The Repair Bench"

edited 21 Jan 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sean Landis

asked 21 Jan 2024 at 10:17 PM

Sean Landis

votes

answers

views

Hello! When I connect my AMP to the PC and establish a connection, the MyGateway section still does not appear on the website. What could be the problem?

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

asked 28 Jan 2024 at 12:51 PM

Florian Zettel

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I just bought a DSL-1H power amp head. I intend to use my old amp which is broken as a speaker but, 
the speaker (Celestion G12M-70) is 4 ohms. So I have to change it to 16 ohms in order to be compatible
with the DLS1H.
1. What type of speaker would you recommend? 2. Otherwise, what marshall cabiet model for this small amp power ?

Thanks in avance
Regards Philippe (From France)

asked 27 Jan 2024 at 02:01 PM

Philippe Mathon

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I tried to update my Code 50 firmware. Everything was ok till 100% but finally failed to complete the update.
I did every process advised to fix but I’m stuck.
I can’t reset the firmware even if I reboot.
The only message I have on the screen is on the one hand “no USB connection” or “ready to update”.

What can I do to get my amp working again?
Thanks

Best Regards,
Jérôme

asked 06 Apr 2024 at 08:45 AM

Jérôme Héranval

votes

answers

views

Hello, I can't find a preset for playing Immortal band, can you succeed to create such a preset ? Let me know. Thank You !

edited 17 Feb 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nicolas Neyret

asked 17 Feb 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nicolas Neyret

votes

answer

views

Was wondering why the clean channel on my DSL40CR sounds slightly distorted.  Not truely clean.  Could this be a tube issue? Thanks.

asked 05 Mar 2024 at 07:30 AM

JOE SZEVIN

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I recently purchased a new Marshall ST20c combo amp. I absolutely love the amp. However, I purchased a Keeley reverb pedal (new) and decided to try it through the FX loop of the amp. I got no sound at all. Then I tried it through the front end of the amp and it works perfectly. Would I need to get this fixed under warranty or is there something I'm not doing correctly. I plugged the send from the amp to the input of the pedal and the return of the amp to the pedal's output. Please advise A.S.A.P. 
regards

Stephen Hubbard

asked 27 Feb 2024 at 07:35 AM

Stephen Hubbard

votes

answer

views

I have 3 registrations with the same top. If I remove one all disapear. I've emailed Marshalal about 2 months ago and received absolutely no reply. Anyone here having any ideas how to get it down to just one registration of my 1987x?

asked 02 Apr 2024 at 11:00 AM

Tönne Bäcklinder

vote

answer

views

Hi guys, i tried to update firmware with chrome on my Apple computer. Your support told me to use PC. I dont have a PC!

So i went to factory reset my amp and no luck. Only message i see is "chk usb" and  no reset is possible.

I need help as i dont care anymore about firmware updates just want to play on my Amp.

Thanks

asked 02 Apr 2024 at 02:30 PM

Zoran Sokolovski (1)

votes

answers

views

Has anyone uploaded any Geordie Walker / Killing Joke tones ?

asked 25 Mar 2024 at 12:05 PM

David Higgin

votes

answers

views

Good time! Make tones like in digital guitar processors such as NUX, HOTONE, VALETON...

asked 04 Apr 2024 at 07:32 AM

Roman GorGor
Showing results 3861 to 3880 of 3915
Loading - please wait...