Questions
Showing results 3921 to 3940 of 3942

votes

answers

views

Hi all, my Major iv Bluetooth headphones intermittently make the shut down sound for a split second. They don't disconnect and are fully charged. Does anyone know why they do this, it's a bit annoying. Thanks.

asked 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Steve Thomas

votes

answer

views

Does anyone know the actual model of the speakers that are used in the CODE412 cab? I wanted to find out before I ended up taking the back off to have a look as there are no details online?

Cheers.

asked 24 Apr 2024 at 09:08 AM

Rick Green

vote

answer

views

Hallo Leute ich bin neuer besitzer einem Astoria Dual, hat jemand das Schematic von dem Amp?

so hätte ich alles zusammen. Danke .

Lieber Gruss Sandro

asked 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Sandro Codega (1)

votes

answers

views

for my dsl20cr

asked 20 Apr 2024 at 09:18 PM

Glenn Starbird

votes

answers

views

Bonjour 

Après toutes les manipulations détaillées du sav. .Pas moyen de rétablir un son correct .

Depuis plus de nouvelles ??? 

Des crépitements se font entendre et le volume max est très faible. 

Elle est neuve et donc garantie. Recu en cadeau avec un téléphone honor .

Comment dois je faire pour une prise en charge svp?

Help me please

asked 24 Apr 2024 at 12:29 PM

Guillaume Guillaume

votes

answers

views

Good evening, 

I have just brought a pre-owed Code 50. I have downloaded the App, which told me there was a software update.

Everything I try to update the software  fails and its suggests that Google Chrome needs to give MIDI permission. I am using an android Samsung phone.

I have followed all of the "help" suggestions and I can't do as they suggest. The icons or symbols just aren't there.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you in advance.

asked 13 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Lee Moxham

votes

answers

views

How can I delete my account?

I can't find a way to do Thatcher or contact Marshall abortus it.

edited 28 Apr 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hans de Groote

asked 28 Apr 2024 at 08:47 AM

Hans de Groote

votes

answers

views

What footswitch does it take one button or2?

asked 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

kevin gates

votes

answer

views

Hi everyone, 

I lost a Minor III headset some time ago. I bought a second-hand one but I can't get the two headsets to work together.
I've tried resetting the box (pressing 15 times until the purple light comes on) but the earphones seem to remain identified, and above all they continue to work separately. Do you have any idea how to solve my problem?

Thank you 🙏

asked 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

ALEXANDRE VAGNE

votes

answers

views

Hola, los altavoces Acton II y Stamnore II también los puedo registrar?

asked 28 Apr 2024 at 10:06 PM

ANDRES RESTREPO

votes

answer

views

my amp as purchased in 1987 or 1988. it has model # 2550 on the silver faceplate. the power. switch is a toggle and the serial # is 03690

please tell me more abou t this amp and how to date it!!!

asked 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Clayton Weber

votes

answers

views

i bought a Code 50 amp pre-owned early 2024 from a local Guitar Center outside Chicago IL. it had been working perfectly up to and until i was editing some of the stock sounds to use with the footswitch and found that the pots on the amp, (OUTSIDE of the master volume) stopped  performin to any manual manipulation. i did a reset (losing all the presets i'd set up...but i digress) that was unsuccessful. i sent it to a local music store which claimed to be able to fix it, but could not. i downloaded gateway as a workaround and while it manipulated the patches via bluetooth, after several minutes in a particular preset, the different parameters would just wildy scroll indiscriminately between the different functions and suddenly there was no sound from the amp. i COULD/CAN switch patches and the next patch sound would come up as normal, but the same order of problems ultimately occured again.

the music store suggested there's likely a problem with a  software 'chip' that's causing it to do that; but i'm reaching for a solution. i like the amp a lot and it's my first 'professional' guitar amplifier, so it would be greatly appreciated if there was some answer/solution to this issue.

keith stewart musicaleltd

773 520 2042/ VASK100@AOL.COM

asked 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Keith Stewart

votes

answers

views

Dear Marshall Support Team,

I am reaching out to seek clarification regarding the Origin 20 Head  amplifier.

I have encountered some discrepancies between the online manual and the physical manual provided by the previous owner, specifically concerning the operation of the speakers. Could you please provide detailed guidance on this matter to ensure proper usage and maintenance of the equipment? Your assistance in resolving this confusion would be greatly appreciated.

which output should i use with an 8 OHM cabinet ? #2 or #3 ?

Thakns for your help

online : 

2 & 3. 8 OHM OUTPUT
Connect an 8 OHM cabinet
using socket #2, or connect
a pair of 16 OHM speaker
cabinets to sockets #2 and
#3.

previouis owner : 

2 & 3. 8 OHM OUTPUT
Connect an 8 OHM cabinet
using socket #3, or connect
a pair of 16 OHM speaker
cabinets to sockets #2 and
#3.

edited 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

julien b

asked 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

julien b

votes

answers

views

Hi I recently updated my code 100 to the latest MCU 1.48 and BT: V3.1. Everything worked fine for a day or two but now my amp froze and whatever I do it does not respond. The Bluetooth connects automatically and works but the guitar does not as it is stuck. Please help

what should I do?

asked 09 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

aadil hasan

votes

answer

views

Hi,
I have an old Marshall amp I am tryingt to work out a year an model number/spec for.
Been in the fmaily for over 30 years, no idea of the origin.
Serial number is 6486A

Many Thanks,
Matt

asked 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Matthew Demarco

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have a code25 and I have my own presets. I wonder if I buy code50 or 100C, can I restore my backup from 25 to 50 or 100C?

best regards

Sebastian

asked 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Sebastian Halikowski (1)

votes

answers

views

In manual mode, can I activate 2 PRE FX for the same bank? Ex: I would like to program the compressor on bank 1 to use as a boost, the distortion on bank 2 and the delay on bank 3. The delay is ok, but I don't know how to do the 2 PRE FX. Thanks!

edited 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Samuel Lopes

asked 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Samuel Lopes

votes

answers

views

Hello to everyone,

I am a french guitar amp repairman in the south of France and a customer brought me a Marshall Code because he broke the input jack with his fallen guitar.

I easyly desolded the broken input jack mounted on the pcb but I can't find this type of pcb jack. Its width between the lugs is smaller than the usual pcb jack...

Any advice for the model or where I could find it ?

Regards,

Gilles from Double G Amplification

asked 14 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Gilles Geoffroy

votes

answer

views

edited 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

lily smith

asked 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

lily smith

votes