Questions
Showing results 1981 to 2000 of 3925

votes

answer

views

Hey,

the majorIIbt does not pair th the code25, what is wrong? Both blink blue, then the headphone stops blinking while the amp continues. Any knobs to push?

Thx from germany, Andreas

asked 19 Nov 2018 at 09:10 AM

Andreas Beckerle

votes

answer

views

I'm sorry to hear that MARSHALL does not provide Hungarian-language manuals for the expensive amplifiers sold in Hungary (CODE 50). This is not in the price? Not all speak a foreign language - especially the older ones.

Sincerely, József Uzsák
                   uzsakj1962@gmail.com

asked 01 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM

Uzsák József

votes

answer

views

is there a way of sending the presets from phone to amp without cable? 

thx

asked 03 Feb 2018 at 10:21 PM

sinan akiman

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone,,,

I bought the Marshall Class 5 combo about a year ago, and while I think that the concept is fantastic, the actual product isn't. Unfortunately, I think the stock combo sounds rather terrible. Plugged into my 4x12 cab with Neo Creambacks, the sound is vastly improved, though, so I'm thinking about getting a 1x12 cabinet to go with the combo for smaller rehearsals and gigs. Now, the Neo Creambacks eliminate some of the fizzy, harsh and unpleasant frequencies from the combo at higher volume settings, but I'm hoping to get rid of them completely. I'm currently thinking about one of the following two speakers: the Celestion V-type (this would be my first choice) or the Eminence Governor (which people compare to the V30, but with less of the harshness). In your opinion(s), which one would best achieve the sound I'm looking for? xvideos xnxx xxx

Best,
Lincon

edited 27 Jun 2019 at 09:55 PM

Lincon Khan

asked 26 Jun 2019 at 09:57 AM

Lincon Khan

votes

answer

views

Where can I purchase a new EL34 100/100 Stereo Power Amp. I live in Texas.

asked 24 Oct 2016 at 04:15 AM

Gerardo Guzman

votes

answer

views

This is question about presets.

So there’s mymarshall presets and the app presets and then there’s the presets on my amp.

When I hookup my amp to the app all of the presets change to I guess updated presets that I did not program so I’m assuming they are just new presets from Marshall. Now there’s the iPhone icon and the amp icon. 99% sure they are all the same new updated presets. So how do I use the original ones that were on my amp and those? And do I have room to save the ones I download, without erasing the presets in the app or on my amp?

TL;DR why are there 2 different sets of presets when I connect the app and where do my original amp presets go / how do I use mymarshall presets without deleted presets

asked 19 Feb 2020 at 02:37 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answer

views

I use the programmable footswitch with my CODE 100H. Has anyone experimented with a second footswitch to add another 30 patches? Is it possible to use 2 foot switches with an a/b box, or manually switch controller cable outputs, in this manner? Can you hear me Mr. Marshall?

asked 12 Feb 2019 at 09:44 PM

Mark Solis (2)

votes

answer

views

All,

I have seen this a lot but just wanted your feedback.

The great amps that I have played through, such as Mesa Boogie, Carvin, Catagory 5, etc, are awesome

but they never seem to have enough gain or sustain.

Is it cool to use an ODC Fulltone or a Tube Screamer in front of a Dirty Rhythm, or Lead channel?

If so, what kind of set up's do you use?

TIA,

Jerome

asked 27 Mar 2018 at 03:41 AM

Jerome kovacik

votes

answer

views

I just purchased a woburn 2 bluetooth speaker. Every 10 mins while listening to music it gives a stupid tone interupting my music.Please can anyone tell me why does that happen?

asked 26 Dec 2020 at 12:07 PM

Deven Kataria

votes

answer

views

Hello, perhaps I'm being thick, but the little 1 minute or so videos available through the marshall site hardly seem up to the job of properly introducing a new user to the amp and all it's functions. 

Has anyone produced a decent guide, video or written to properly explain the functions and those 'tricks' that come with experience or those featires you fall over when fiddling away the hours on the many options provided. 

It seems to me that a 'Master Class' would best help new users maximise their enjoyment whilst minimising the painful of experience of trial and error that eventually leads to frustration with sound resulting in turning the amp off! 

Help

asked 19 Jan 2020 at 12:37 AM

Mike Carter

votes

answer

views

Does this service exist ?

I am looking for a 2 x 12 guitar cabinet in standard black grain tolez with 'bluesbreaker cloth'.

asked 22 Oct 2018 at 06:57 PM

Simon Roberts

votes

answer

views

This is the second amp that has done this to me, at gig time!

I can not switch channels. It stays on the 1st clean channel. You can manually switch it with the switch or the pedal & the panel shows that it switches channels and the pedal shows as well. But it doesn't, it stays on the 1st clean channel! 1st I bought the 50 watt JVM and it did this to me a month into ownership, so I returned it and replaced it with the 100 watt JVM. Had been going great till yesterday. So now my 2nd purchased amp craps out 11 months into ownership. What gives? Anyone else ever have this issue? Am I missing something here?

Thanks. Scott 

asked 30 Apr 2018 at 02:56 PM

Scott Logan

votes

answer

views

How do I know which 6101 modell I've got? There are many when I try to registrait it.

asked 14 Nov 2016 at 04:27 PM

Anders Eeva

votes

answer

views

Me dice, el certificado ha sido revocado. No puedo entrar con ningún navegador desde el ordenador. Alguien  puede ayudarme?? No puedo descargar nada si no entro!

asked 22 Feb 2020 at 06:06 PM

Jorge Minutella

votes

answer

views

I have an ipad 6th Generation, and I am having trouble getting the gateway app to run.

I download the app, and when I open it I get the following:

Context 3d not available! possible reasons: wrong renderMode or Missing device support.

i have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but I just get the same message. Tried on my wifes ipad, exactly the same.

The app runs on my iphone 6s with no problems.

please help!

brian

edited 21 Dec 2019 at 01:52 PM

Brian Dobinson

asked 21 Dec 2019 at 01:31 PM

Brian Dobinson

votes

answers

views

Hi all

Anyone got any glam rock presets(sweet slade t rex)

just got my code 50 and im not impressed yet

Cheers guys n gals

asked 29 Mar 2017 at 01:36 PM

Stephen Farrow

votes

answer

views

hy

marshall gateway app is not working with android 11 version

the bluetooth connection is in place (blue light is in on) but opening the Gateway App the connection to the amp is not detected

can you please give me the info to solve the issue?

i've tried with another phone with android 10 sw version and the app is working

I think the app need some update to fix this bug (my version is 1.5.5 )

please consider that android 11 will be the standard for the most part of your code owner in the world

best regards 

Luigi

asked 26 Nov 2021 at 08:26 AM

luigi pagani (2)

votes

answer

views

Dear Sirs,

I believe it's time to give answers for who brought a amp from Marshall Code series. There's several issues to connect it with the app Gateway. What shall we do? Deliver the amps because we were never informed that there are problem connecting via bluetooth? maybe that's the solution because i can read issues about this since the very beggining... 

asked 09 Jan 2020 at 07:33 PM

Pedro Fernandes

votes

answers

views

Question: I currently have a Code50 and want to jump to the code 100 head. I can't decide between the 2x12 and 4x12 cab. 

I've always had smaller combo amps and now want to jump  up to heads and cabs. What difference can i expect between the 50 combo and 100 head. 

Also, 2x12 or 4x12? 

I play mostly thrash metal, but will play blues and country from time to time. I'm looking for more bottom end, and more clarity. 

Also play mostly les pauls, but also have a Wylde Audio and ESP Iron Cross with EMG's. Will also mix in an acoustic/electric for some stuff. 

asked 22 Jan 2019 at 05:43 PM

Brian Rogers

votes

answer

views

I am having trouble connecting my phone to my code 50 amp. Bluetooth is enabled and I have turned the amp and phone on/off many times but still cannot connect.  The amp is listed on my phones bluetooth but cannnot connect. It is an iphone 4s. What can i do?

asked 08 Jul 2017 at 06:08 PM

Anthony Johnston
Showing results 1981 to 2000 of 3925
Loading - please wait...